Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

KORE hassles? Anyone?

Old 12-11-2002, 07:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KORE hassles? Anyone?

It's been over a month since I used my Visa, via paypal, to attain a KORE Crew Membership. I still haven't heard anything back from their 'organization' in regards to when I would receive the shirt {that i won't wear} and the window sticker {that I won't stick}. Even when I check the 'crew listing' my name does not appear on the list.
I checked my bank statements on the Internet, since I do the bulk of my banking online, and I have two charges for KORE, one for the cost of the membership, $25 USD, and the other is a $4 charge from Paypal. Both have the same reference # in their respective box. So I know I payed for it.
I was wondering if any of you guys a KORE Crew members, and would suggest that I be a little more patient.
Old 12-11-2002, 08:54 AM

I just sent out alot of stickers, and waiting on shirts then they will go out. Sorry and I might have already sent you a e-mail. Stickers should be arriving soon (via postal mail) and the shirt will follow..

Just ?? tho if you don't want to wear the shirt or stick the sticker are you just going for the discount? Just wondering thats all.
Old 12-11-2002, 07:23 PM

Definitely signed up for the discount... I'll probably wear the shirt.
The Elantra CAI, the strut bar, the Elantra Exhaust system {perhaps}, the BBTB, and a lowering kit {if Eibach springs are available} are definitely at the top of my priority list. I read yesterday on the KORE site that Intake Manifold porting is available to match the stock size with the BBTB at 58mm. I'm going to look into that as well, but I'll probably rip off an IM from a scrap yard, rather than go without my car for any length of time.
Old 12-12-2002, 10:49 AM

I signed up, waited the 4-6 weeks they said and paid paypal. Got my stuff 3 days b4 the 6 week mark. The way I look at online stuff, if they say a time limit, and they stick to it...I'm happy. Thanks to Dan and the rest @ KORE my stickers look great