Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

KO in 1st Round...

Old 02-22-2003, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S
Default KO in 1st Round...

In case you missed the Tyson fight to missed a great 49 second "fight." To give you a summery of what happened here is a picture that tells all...

Old 02-22-2003, 02:56 PM

Didnt he go after someone in the crowd after the fight? He alegedly hit some chick by accident suicide
Old 02-22-2003, 11:59 PM

Attiene (or whatever) accidently tap a woman on the back of her head with his elbow. Then someone made a scene out of it.

My favorite quote by Tyson at the end of the match was ..."Man, I gotta get my **** together. I gotta get it together. I'm all messed up, brother."
Old 02-23-2003, 01:26 AM

Ofcourse we all know that **** was fixed. The guy got an eight count and jumped off the floor. moon
Old 02-23-2003, 02:02 AM

EL Tiburon:
Ofcourse we all know that **** was fixed. The guy got an eight count and jumped off the floor. moon
Fixed? Tyson used to murder folks with one punch. The man has power. You get tapped on the chin with a right hook and you're going down.
Old 02-23-2003, 03:15 AM

Hootie:
EL Tiburon:
Fixed? Tyson used to murder folks with one punch. The man has power. You get tapped on the chin with a right hook and you're going down.
Yeah, and this guy had been called out for his weak chin all week. Tyson wasn't throwing typical punches either, he was throwing knockout punches, and one of them hit.

My favorite quote was when Tyson said "I have a broken back man!"
Old 02-23-2003, 04:43 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Tyson is great, and thanks for the news, cuz I didn't see the fight or any sportscenter this morning... "I wanna eat your children" or "There are hundreds, billions of people with tattoos on their face out there"
Old 02-23-2003, 11:45 AM

Zaibatsu JVX:
Hootie:
EL Tiburon:
Yeah, and this guy had been called out for his weak chin all week. Tyson wasn't throwing typical punches either, he was throwing knockout punches, and one of them hit.
He threw punches like he used to; with the sole purpose of detaching your head from your shoulders. Remember the 39 second fight? I forget who the opponent was but Mike ran straight at him and basically threw ONE punch that landed square. suicide 10-count, fights over.
Old 02-23-2003, 12:23 PM

Hootie, that's why I still think he could be the champion again. If he hits anyone with a full punch, they lose. eek!

Besides, there is only ONE person who can really beat Tyson...

[ February 23, 2003, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Zaibatsu JVX ]
Old 02-23-2003, 12:44 PM

lol... Little Mac rules.

But boxing isn't the only thing in Tyson's life.
He has other "priorities like getting high, playing with his children, and drinking". haha