Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Knight Rider Movie

Old 04-22-2007, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

haha how many times have i heard you say that. socks needs to tell people with fake GB's that.

yeah i was totally indoor kid man, all since carebears hell yes smile.gif but if you ever catch knight rider i think in the early mornings on sci-fi channel they might still be showing some episodes i think you should just check out. as a kid i always had this scared feeling when watching hasselhoff in all black and the black car that's why i loved the show so much primarily because the intro was so awesome. i can't describe the feeling but it was badass. funny i say this but when i was 4 years old i was scared of kitt in the episode where he's reprogrammed to be evil. it doesn't make much sense but i guess it's a child thing. hahaha. i don't know if you guys know what i mean but take what you will i hope this new movie brings back that scared feeling from my youth. if it doesn't i'm going to be pissed.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:00 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

well i guess personal preferences are different, i usually forget that. hell i can't wait for teh transformers movie cause i used to collect them.

trust me, if they think they will make a buck off of it, it will be made.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:12 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i have to admit the transformers movie does look like it's got some quality to it. i just hope they don't f()ck uo another great could be clssic such as Resident Evil, uuughhhh... what a wreck that was. because of that crap we're going to have to wait 47 years for something good to come out of that. nutcrackers...