Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Knight Rider Movie

Old 04-14-2007, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

no news about the release or if hasselhoff will be in it, likely not but sources say he is involved.

the image is declared to be fake and it's leaked.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:09 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

of all things to make a movie about, this is not one that needs to be made. pic of the car looks to be like the daytona test car from the movie "the wraith".

whew, showing my age a bit there,lmao.

hell the show was popular when i was a kid, but i couldn't stand it.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:28 AM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

how could you not stand that movie? it was cool, it was this futuristic car ( looked like a modified NSX) in a time when all old cars were around! he killed people...he couldnt die...then he gave the car away and rode off on a bicycle! lol
Old 04-22-2007, 11:03 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^just for debating purposes here, i understand that you couldn't stand the show when you were a kid but then with that rules out A-Team, Dallas, Highway to Heaven, Dukes of Hazzard, Columbo, Murder She Wrote and all those other unforgettable 70's and 80's TV shows.

The car on the poster isn't the real car, it's just an illustration. and you have to understand they are able to make a movie out of the show BUT the way movies are coming along these days I would expect any remake to be a flop. movies nowadays are complete crap but you must realize if they weren't after cheap money and movies were actually made good then a good director with a good producer could make a movie out of barney the dinosaur good.

movies aren't like they used to be when they required skill, talent, and good memory. actors today (with the exception of a very few like De niro, Gibson, and Depp for example) cannot even compare to Richard Burton, Clint Eastwood, Elizabeth Taylor, James Dean, Bogart, Sinatra, Hope, Crosby...

let's hope they make it good. but yeah at least that's how i feel that if 90% of movies are crap now i don't think this should be made, let alone looking into if that's the case.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:18 AM

i allready have the original kightrider 2001 moveie, along with the seasons that are on dvd.

i am a fan, and actually look forward to another movie. hell, i even hope david's in it and all.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:34 AM

They could always put hasselhoff in the position of the old man.. mentoring a new "knight rider" with a new car.. though I hope they explain whatever happened to Kitt
Old 04-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Banned

if they made the movie i think they should do what mad was saying about the hass being the father of the new knight rider.

weinstein usually makes some good movies so that would be a plus..

and that car, i love it. my favorite car ever: the koenigsegg ccx. thats the car thats on that poster

lol, i found the EXACT pic used to make that chop.. its actually a really good chop of the pic too.

heres the pic flipped to show the same view as on the poster..

Old 04-22-2007, 05:50 PM

there was alot of shows back then i never watched just because i felt they were so totally unreal, even at my age back then. I was more of a outdoor kid back then and still am.

I'm kinda glad that i was a outdoor kid cause all my friends back when i was young outweigh me by at least 40 lbs. and yes, i contribute alot of that to tv watching.

lately though i do find myself watching alot more TV than usual. I actually got into "24" and "the shield", but i think it's cause of the action. we didn't have action like that back then. I also feel that some of the movies coming out today don't stay with the original storyline from back when.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Banned

wow, thanks for the useless post..

i assume you had to be very bored or just had to get that off your chest that your happy to be an out doors kinda guy.

if i ever need some useless info about your life or child hood, i know who to ask.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:18 PM

yup, anytime. fing02.gif