Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Kit's Leave (vacation)

Old 02-25-2005, 07:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kit's Leave (vacation)

I regret to inform you all with my deepest sorrow that I will not be able to be with you guys from 2/26-3/4.

Upon tonights eve, i shall be leaving for a new land (no not Canada) Colorado. As i know many of you must already be jeering with joy knowing that i will be gone, hopefully you enjoy this gentle pleasure for while it lasts. I inform you all for as it has become known i am becoming quite a steady and active member in here, fear not for me for I hopefully will be safe. The reason im taking this trip is my parents and a few friends(2) will be skiing in Winter Park Colorado, for those who dont know im quite savey about Skiing. I may take my laptop but im not sure yet, if i do fear not for i will attempt to be on here in that case, but no promises though. Feel free to message me at any time throuigh email or through any other means and i will reply as soon as i can. If there is some dire emergancy you can always text message me or call me at my cell phone (630)-730-8174. I will be around still today till mid evening but no longer, for i am leaving around 8pmish tonight Central Time.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

..um I'm not sure if thats your most serious post or your most sarcastic useless post ever. confused.gif
Old 02-26-2005, 09:18 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I almost fell out the chair when I saw he posted this in "Site Rules and Announcements." ROFLOL, peace and quiet for a little while, thank god.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:24 PM

I wish you well and happiness, but for the mods sake, I'm pretty sure they will be happy for the little vacation you are taking.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:30 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

okay...Shakespeare

For we shall see thee once thy ruturn-ith from thoust vacation.
Have fun dude.

Oh and if you do jumps and stuff be sure to take some pics (or backcountry). But if you don't.....eh, don't bother. Sorry, I just don't like skiers they are just "fruit-booters" on snow to me. (except for those crazy-ass guys in Winter X-Games and Olypics that do like 1020 degree spins while doing a triple backflip.......bigeyes2.gif omfg!

Old 02-26-2005, 09:32 PM

A new land (not Canada) Colorado..
Old 02-26-2005, 09:34 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

gonna be a lil vacation for the mods... when you go skiing DONT carry your keys in your pocket LOL. youll end up like me. this should be in offtopic or something...
Old 02-26-2005, 09:34 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i personally feel that this shouldn't be in this forum.... i'm movin it to OT

and... it sure has been peaceful w/o ya!!! but kinda boring. i have no posts to moderate. haha

tongue.gif:

*moved*

edit: HOLY CRAP. who beat me to it?! i'm posting this... then when i finish the post it's already moved. damn. hahaha. good job
Old 02-26-2005, 10:49 PM

Watch out for them crazy tourist skiiers out there man. Theres already been like 15 people that died cause of wreckless skiing in Colorado alone. When I went riding on the backcountry one time, of course the tourists think they can handle it, so they go and just stop in the middle and some crazy speeding guy just hits her and knocks her out and she slides down half of the mountain. Crazy stuff, but have fun and watch out for them crazy people.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:42 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

QUOTE (Sparticus)
i personally feel that this shouldn't be in this forum.... i'm movin it to OT

and... it sure has been peaceful w/o ya!!! but kinda boring. i have no posts to moderate. haha

:p:

*moved*

edit: HOLY CRAP. who beat me to it?! i'm posting this... then when i finish the post it's already moved. damn. hahaha. good job

Sorry, that was me. Kit seems to find all the forums that aren't locked down.