Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Kim Kardashian to divorce after 72 days and $10 million wedding

Old 10-31-2011, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default Kim Kardashian to divorce after 72 days and $10 million wedding

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/167...-divorce.jhtml

I'm sure no one here really gives a crap, but damn...thats alot of wasted money. Her husband could have given me the money, and I would have kicked him in the nuts, since thats pretty much all he's getting after spending that type of cash to marry her. I'm sure she put in alot too though.

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries said "I Do" in an elaborate, very public ceremony over the summer, and now comes word that the reality starlet and her basketball player hubby are calling it quits just 72 days after tying the know

TMZ reported that Kim filed for divorce from Humphries on Monday (October 31), coincidentally the scariest day of the year. Sources told the site that Kim is not seeking an annulment and cites "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for the split.

The couple reportedly have a prenuptial agreement and celebrity lawyer Laura Wasser has been tapped to represent Kardashian. According to TMZ, the pair's $10 million wedding cost approximately $138,888 a day as of October 31. A rep for Kim had not responded to MTV News' request for comment as of press time.

However, Ryan Secreast, who produces the reality star's E! shows, confirmed the news on Twitter, writing, "Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning. I touched base with her, getting a statement in just a few min."

The news comes as several tabloids have been reporting on Kim and Kris' marital woes. Kardashian and NBA player Humphries married on August 20 in California in a lavish ceremony in front of friends, family and E! cameras. "The dresses were so gorgeous, and watching those beautiful girls walk down the aisle ... they are absolutely stunning," guest Julianne Hough gushed to MTV News after the ceremony. "To just see them walking down the aisle was just beautiful. And then little Mason, Kourtney's little boy, he kind of stole the show."

The first few months of Kris and Kim's marriage will be documented on the second season of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York," which kicks off on November 27. In previews for the show, fans have gotten a peek at the short-lived marriage. "How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?" Kim asks Kris when he suggests they move to his hometown. His response? "Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, nobody will probably care about you."
Old 10-31-2011, 09:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

"In previews for the show, fans have gotten a peek at the short-lived marriage. "How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?" Kim asks Kris when he suggests they move to his hometown. His response? "Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, nobody will probably care about you."

LOL, that is hella funny!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:44 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Its like watching monkeys throw poo at each other.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Discovered this yesterday and made the poster myself! Think it kinda applies here...

Kardashian.jpg
Old 11-04-2011, 08:34 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

^Nice, lol.