Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Just an Idea

Old 05-30-2004, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was thinking that since there are some people who want to be a part of this club but are WAY out of range of any chapter, i thought we could open the club up to them as well.... BUT what we do is that for those of us who attend meets and shows and all that we create a part to the club called Team RD.... everyone is still part of the same club, just we can open it to more members and also have exclusivity to those of us who attend meets and such....

plus it would help make the club bigger, because if someone gets a tib in one of those "out there" people they can recruit become a chapter and get in on Team RD

just a thought.... comments/ questions/ ideas?
Old 05-30-2004, 06:38 PM

well i thought the team name was RDTuners that fits very good, for the people that is out there they can still be a rdtuner just not in local chapter , thats why he/she finds more people around and make a whole new chapter , we start having to many names people will get confused
Old 05-31-2004, 10:40 AM

yeah thats true... it was just an idea... not like im going to go changing everything on youse guys, that would not be very democratic of me
Old 05-31-2004, 12:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Ehh, I don't like that name. Besides, there's not enough Tiburon tuners to make a decent club as it is in most areas. Thats why mine is Crooked H. All Hyundai's welcome.
Old 05-31-2004, 12:11 PM

just leave the name as RDtuners.

too many names makes it look like different clubs.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:25 PM

Default color match?

see im with redz on the all crooked H thing , but RD is meaning us , should we still call other hyundai cars RDTuners ? since there are GK's and others ? but u know me im down for whateva but people that know what RD stands for will be kinda shacking there head if they see other hyundai's :commets please ?
Old 05-31-2004, 08:58 PM

believe me GKs are OUT... we are an RD only club... i could see maybe if someone had a GK and an RD that would be fine... but RDs only... the momentum will build for us... dont worry bout that..

dont worry the Team RD thing is out the door on its way home... that will never come up again... we are RDTuners all the way... plus we got a new chapter forming in the North East...

and im going to put up a Group Buy for RDTuners windshield banners and side window stickers