Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

jaws vs halo 2 online

Old 01-30-2005, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jaws vs halo 2 online

Ok.. i must admit halo 2 online is fun

I went from a level 1 to a level 8 *i think* in about an hour...

I have gotten 1st place most of the time. So now im looking to beat some rdtiburon member ass...
:machine:

Anyways...

My screen name is LocoPistolero

Ill be on in about 4 hours. So feel free to issue a challenge or join up. I just started playing and im still finding my way around. If any of you know how to make a 32 player fight, please do tell. All i get is a match vs 8. I wanna join in an absolute blood bath.

BTW.. if you send me a message, make sure you mention rd tiburon... if not i will just delete. There is a lot of friend whores on that system, so i delete pretty much all request.
:machine:
Good luck guys.. blktibs, random, and sonic have all felt my rath...:hitwithro

BTW.. if you guys know any online tricks or like kool stuff to get online.. please do tell...

thanx
Old 01-30-2005, 02:46 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Haha, if I had Halo 2 on-line I'd be all over this!!!
My friend does but he's a 30 min. drive away. HE is who you should play! I bet he'll beat you with ONLY hand grenades (maybe grenade launcher every once in a while), he's a freakin maniac at that game. I'll have to call him and tell, he's always up for a challenge. 32 player battle! haha, that'd be fun!
Old 01-30-2005, 03:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

If I could get my broadband to work I'd be all over this. Bah, by the time the darn company fixes it XBox 2 will be out...
Old 01-30-2005, 05:03 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Redzman is on all the time. I haven't played in a couple weeks, but when I get back to civilization I'll play ya.