Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Jack Osbourne's Aston Martin gets violated

Old 06-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Jack Osbourne's Aston Martin gets violated

http://gossip.whyfame.com/jack-osbournes-c...girlfriend-5175

Just when he turned into a young man, Jack Osbourne, Ozzy Osbourne's son is already in trouble.

One woman has been arrested on suspicion of vandalizing Jack Osbourne's luxury car on Wednesday. Jack's $250,000 Aston Martin was left severely damaged after being scratched with a key - causing $10,000 - worth of damage.

The cops arrived to Jack's house after the attack was caught on tape and the woman was arrested for felony vandalism. The woman is thought to be an ex-girlfriend of Jack's. The former wildchild filed a restraining order against the ex-girlfriend identified as 24-year-old Niki Cloyd after describing her as being "in a state of unpredictable rage".

""[Niki] went through my telephone text messages, my private computer files, and flew into a rage, destroying property in my home. I fear that she intends to do further harm to me or to my property", he said. The judge turned down his request

Old 06-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

haha... the judge turned down his request.
Psycho ex-girlfriend: 1
Jack: -$10,000