Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Interesting dancing vid

Old 06-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default Interesting dancing vid

I thought Josh might be interested in seeing this.
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/da...-muraine-p1.php

originally posted here if you want to contribute to the discussion http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=27883&hl=
Old 06-09-2008, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Accident

that was badass, i wish i could dance like that...
Old 06-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Thanks majik! I've been watching the show quite a bit (as well as America's Best Dance Crew). That guy in the vid made it to Las Vegas, but he quit on his own as soon as he got there because he didnt think he could do any other choreography. Its a shame that he would quit without even trying, but I guess he was way out of his comfort zone. I know alot of dancers who are like that and wont try any other type of routines.

Anyway, alot of poppers generally do some of the moves you saw in that vid. Its not really all that hard either. Its just about having control over your muscles and allowing your body to shift itself in what way you want it to go. You dont have to have any natural skill at it (although it does help), but you do have to practive alot! You'll see alot of poppers and breakers (myself included) practice if not daily, then a few days per week to master different routines. smile.gif My inspiration is Flying Steps. I have one of their vids in my profile on here. They're a German group that do the sickest stuff. Definitely check them out on Youtube if you get bored.