Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Interesting

Old 10-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

So did anyone see in the new Import Tuner about Fast & Furious 4 being done? Its gonna be set in Brazil, and all the characters from the first 3 films will be in it. I did a quick look up on Google and found a bunch of stuff about it, specifically this....

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/fast-and-th...or-summer-2008/

1st one was full of BS

2nd one was a little better

3rd one was all about drifting

Wonder what the 4th one will be about. tongue.gif
Old 10-14-2007, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When willl hollywood show mercy and not make any more of thos films.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

The F&F Franchise has made ALOT of money. As long as people go and see the movies, and buy the merchandise, Hollywood will continue to keep making the movies as long as they can. And since Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are rumored to be returning for the 4th one, you can best be sure that it will probably bring in quite a bit like the other films, which means there will probably be a 5th too.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:48 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I bought the F&F air fresheners from Autozone on the discount isle last month. I put them up on the mirror in each and every one of my friends (and enemies) cars. Whenever I get in I have to ask where it went... usually under the seat... So I put it back up on the mirror... and it disappears shortly afterwards..

hehe.

Who's idea was it to franchise the SMELL of the Fast and the Furious?
Old 10-14-2007, 09:35 PM
Nex

QUOTE (visionz @ Oct 14 2007, 10:29 PM)
The F&F Franchise has made ALOT of money. As long as people go and see the movies, and buy the merchandise, Hollywood will continue to keep making the movies as long as they can. And since Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are rumored to be returning for the 4th one, you can best be sure that it will probably bring in quite a bit like the other films, which means there will probably be a 5th too.

you could not be more right. after the first one, the craze for underbody neon and huge GT wings in fwds began, along with a higher percentage of street racing.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:43 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

the first one was interesting with vinny and could have really turned out to be a good movie if they wanted it to be. the rest were all bogus and fake. like the the EVO8 is running away from the cops and smashes into the parking guard and the bumper is cracked in two pieces and the next shot shows the bumper completely fine...bullllsh8.

this is getting ridiculous, with each next movie sucking even more. i wanted to walk out on the last one, and there's only one other movie i actually did walk out on, "crocodile dundee goes to hollywood"
Old 10-14-2007, 10:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

actually i like the first one

hated the second one

and i think they redeemed themselves with the third one

the main b**** i have about the movies was everytime the main point of the movie was illegal operations that somehow blended the import tuning scene into thieves using illegal profits to work on their cars. this is the main thing i have never liked about the movies. all movies will have things in them that are totally unbelievable but what they send to the audience as a message in the end is what people will always think about a certain type of people.

one last thought...

even though we say we won't go to see the movie eventually you will watch it whether it is in the theatres or on video. is a hobby that we all are interested in. curiousity kills the cat, but i swear I will never ...EVER....will rent brokeback mountain. my curiousity isnt that twisted, ewww.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:26 PM

I honestly don't mind the Fast and the Furious series. It's good eye candy. Tokyo Drift did have a few nice cars, and that's all I really focused on throughout the three movies. I don't know wtf they were thinking with those two Mitsubishi's in the second one though. Those were ass ugly.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:38 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hahaha yep, there is a good portion of these forums that will go out and support that sh8 because of its eye candy.

i just can't help thinking they had the home improvement kid in the intro. hahaha. i just thought all those movies were terrible. yeah and why associate crime with street racing? that's totally false, people do it for the thrills and the balls.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:58 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

I liked the first one for the story.
After that, it's like the rest of you said, crime and racing. Any excuse to mix the two.

I only watched 3 because of my curiousity. I knew what it would be like and about, but I watched it anyway to see what cars were in it. Same as i'll do with the 4th one. lol