Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Imma Da Big Redneck

Old 12-02-2007, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

where i am from deer hunting is not being redneck so to say, but your part of being a citizen in keeping the deer population in check. I am a very avid bowhunter and most of the time i just enjoy the silence of sitting in a treestand and watching just animals in general, not just deer, go about their daily routines. I stabbed two does this year and even though i had many bucks walk into my comfort range (0 to 35 yds) I didnt take them cause they needed time to mature.

congrats on your first deer, it is definitely a very addicting sport to stay with and of course, a sport you can enjoy for your entire lifetime.

BTW SOCKS, i'm chewing on some deer jerky right now, mouwhaahha!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:23 PM

Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

yes deer jerky=very good but not nearly as good as moose.. my dads got a couple its like a lotery to get a tag here... java i was going to say the same thing about catching them as korean_redneck very funny. i was using a 12ga at about 30 yards
Old 12-04-2007, 05:02 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

^^ Yeah, it is a pet peeve of mine. He is not the first person to say it though. The closest I came to catching a deer was when I shot my first buck. I walked up on it and it's eyes were closed. My uncle said to grab it's horns, against my better judgment I did. Let's just say I am glad I let go real quick...
Old 12-04-2007, 06:21 PM

Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

haha ya....

FUNNY STORY TIME!!!, so one time me and my dad had just came out of the woods and took a run to burger king for some quick grub before we went home. we are about to order our food and the moron says to us "goin hunting?" my dad replys "no just like to go stand in the woods and look like trees." he gets kinda mad and says "well did ya catch anything?" and my dad goes "ya a wide mouth deer but we had to let him go, we probley shoudl have shot him like all the other hunters huh? ya dont catch deer ya shoot them ya moron." hahahhahahahhaah made my day, very funny

O the not so smart people-- the wide mought deer was a refrance to fishing whare you catch wide mouth bass
Old 12-04-2007, 06:28 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

hahahaha. hilarious

i've never had venison. deliver me some. i'm only like 30 mins from you