Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I'm back, the only Hot Boa representin H-Town

Old 09-06-2001, 04:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm back, the only Hot Boa representin H-Town

It seems like forever but I've finally returned, my kit finally is installed and it just grabbs everyones attention over here in Hot Town. Man I do love all that attention, oh one thing is missing from my Z-kit for the Gen2 Sharks is the the parking lights that hooks up to the kit. The stock ones doesn't fit and I could find any clear one that would fit, so does anyone one know if Zefiro makes clear ones for them, I know they have the orange ones, but you know since all my lights are hyper whites and all. And I have to say that the new eruo lights looks tight, so I'm going to purchase them in a month or so, and have to sell my APC ones, don't get me wrong the altezzas by APC looks damn good with my kit and the wing but I just don't like the rear blinkers being red. I already took some digital photos of my newly clothed shark and hopefully soon I'll post them up for you guys' viewing pleasures. But please do help me with any informations regards to the parking lights that would fit the Z-kit, I just hope there is some clears out there for me. Well, it feels great to be back and you guys keep up what you all do best, Letting the world know that the sharks rule the sea of imports.
Old 09-06-2001, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Hot boa??? H-Town?
Old 09-07-2001, 04:55 AM

Excuse me Mr. Random, I meant to type hot-boy from Houston. Better now.
Old 09-07-2001, 05:37 AM

Cute
Old 09-07-2001, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Originally posted by KoreanShark:
Excuse me Mr. Random, I meant to type hot-boy from Houston. Better now.

Just goes to show how old/out of it I really am, no offense was intened. I just couldn't figure out what you were refering to.