Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

IBCrazyex-girlfriend

Old 05-16-2011, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tib I4
Default IBCrazyex-girlfriend

http://www.rrstar.com/updates/x15398...-Park-business

LOVES PARK — Loves Park Police have deemed the area safe around F&F Tire World, 5302 N. Second St., where workers discovered a pipe bomb attached to the bottom of a car when doing routine service work this morning.

Loves Park Police Deputy Chief Rodney Scott said officers are investigating. No one was injured and no arrests have been made. As of 1 p.m., the street had been reopened.

A F&F Tire World employee removed the bomb and placed it in a bucket before police arrived. The bomb was safely detonated.

Several officers from Loves Park, Winnebago County and Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives were on scene. North Second Street near Pearl Avenue temporarily was blocked.

"We're gonna need to flush your radiator, change your brake light fluid, and take the pipe bomb out from under your car."

"Haha, yea right! Flush my radiator? You think I'm a chump?"
Old 05-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

" A F&F Tire World employee removed the bomb and placed it in a bucket before police arrived. "

I can see ol' Billy Bob gettin' in there. "No need for the po-lice. Gimme some pliyars, I'll git'r off'der in a snip. Hey paw - bring me a bucket"

...and I just saw it's in Winnebago County. And a shop named F&F? Come on, this has to be a joke...
Old 05-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T