Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I would have enjoyed Math class a lot more if this was in my school

Old 06-20-2017, 06:10 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default I would have enjoyed Math class a lot more if this was in my school

http://nypost.com/2017/06/12/prep-sc...with-students/

Prep school math teacher arrested for having sex with students

A prep school math teacher in North Carolina was arrested for having inappropriate sexual contact with three male students, police said.

Erin Elizabeth McAuliffe, 25, is scheduled to make her first court appearance on Monday in Nash County District Court on three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor, WNCN reports.

McAuliffe, a former math teacher at Rocky Mount Preparatory School, was last employed at the school on May 4 — one day before local police were notified by school staffers of the allegations. Police have said the alleged acts took place off-campus and involved two 17-year-old students and one 16-year-old student.

“We have been fully cooperative with local law enforcement during the course of their handling of this matter,” school officials said in a statement.

McAuliffe was released from the Carteret County Jail after posting $20,000 bond, WNCN reports.

A former student who graduated from the high school last year said he was outraged by the allegations.

“It’s very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with a student,” Dayvon Steel told WNCN.

A phone listing for McAuliffe has been disconnected, WITN reports. It’s unclear whether she’s hired an attorney.

McAuliffe, according to her LinkedIn profile, graduated from Methodist University with a bachelor’s degree in mathematics.

I would have been early every day, never missing a single class, with straight A's!
Old 06-20-2017, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by Visionz
I would have been early every day, never missing a single class, with straight A's!

I would have failed, cause I wouldn't have heard a word she... Boobs!
Old 06-20-2017, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

Ssssssssssssssmokin' hot!
Old 06-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Poor "victims".
Old 06-20-2017, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I had professors younger than me in college. Smokin' chest, butt, and legs. Youch. I could have gone for it but decency prevails.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:53 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Originally Posted by 187sks
Poor "victims".

What I keep scratching my head about is why in the world do all these kids who are hittin it on a regular basis to a smoking hot teacher, keep blabbing about it to everyone and cause everyone to get caught? If I was 17 and hittin that ass all the time, you can bet I wouldn't tell a single person about it. But considering there were 3 kids involved in this, I'm sure it was next to impossible to keep it a secret and they blabbed it to everyone they knew.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

This is how it happens... They brag, loser gets jealous and reports them.