Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I HAVE FAITH!

Old 12-08-2003, 06:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noise

yea Im in Pa so we got hit pretty good ....it was my first time in the snow with the car and in the snow period i didnt hit anything tho i have pretty good control i guess i dono but man i missed my Quad for the snow but now i got the car just as good and it has heat! lol
Old 12-08-2003, 09:22 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

What is this snow you speak of? The only white stuff on the ground here is the sand. wink1.gif
Old 12-15-2003, 03:20 AM

Yeah, tonight i was pulling crazy 90 degree Ebrake turns at 3am in the morning (got about about 4 inches of snow last night)

I think the idiot's who think Tib's are'nt good in the snow is because they never check their tire pressure, and wonder why they are sliding around with summer tires.
this IS my first time driving with FWD, and it RULES!
Old 12-15-2003, 06:08 AM

I am on summer tyres and had no problems in the snow... though yesterday all we got was rain.. and LOTS of it. Along with enough high winds that my neighbors outside shower enclosure blew apart and almost hit my car... the big heavy wood door is laying right next to my tib as we speak.
Old 12-15-2003, 07:28 AM

Tires and alignment make a world of difference.
I was fine on the stock tires.
I switched to Falken (old model...don't remember) ok in snow.
Then to Kumho great on dry land, ok in rain SUCK in snow.
Since then have lowered the car (Eibach...might be making a difference since it lowers the center of gravity) and am on Falken Ziex ZE-512 which are good on dry land, great in rain and really good in the snow.
Like I said I am not sure how much of it has to do with the lowering of the car but I actually felt safe in the snow yesterday.
That is saying a lot coming from me especially since I am not very happy with Falken as a company right now for personal reasons.
Oh the car was a little out of alignment too which was fixed as well.