Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I Hate Sprints Technical Support People

Old 07-21-2007, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: uhm..... N/A

I have lots to do right now, like think about which person I should punch in the mouth for breaking my phone again! Yeah, the phone wouldnt connect to the internet ok. Not a major deal just needed reprogrammed it, took it to sprint. Guess what, they dont know how to service the phone apparently! Well anyways, I got it back after they traded it out for a "new working phone" which was definatly not working unless I had a wall outlet in my pocket, but im fresh out of pants like that, and I have recently misplaced my pocket size electric generator as well, cause the only way I could use that phone was if it was pluged in, but not actually. Cause they didnt program my number into the phone, so it was just a brick. So mind you in 2 hours im making my 6th trip to this repair place. Yes! You got that right sixth trip there. Because the phone doesnt ring. I played with all the settings, changed the ringers and volume for them thinking that they might be turned all the way down. Nope couldnt be something simple. So I did one last test, speaker phone. The ringer and everything run off the external speaker, when I hit the speaker phone button and it still didnt work, I knew that they had fubared this one as well. Great, I guess if it isnt one problem its another right?! Well now they get the other side of me today, doctor jeckel. Whats the use of a phone if it doesnt ring right?! So now I get to go back up there and yell at them some more, so they will order me another referbed phone, or a suitable replacement. A phone that their tech's havnt touched! When this phone comes in, They wint not touch it, they will not look at it, shit the only thing they will do is hand it to me, and say they are sorry. I will call and transfer the information over to the new one, cause they are obviously too incompetant to handle simple programming repairs, god only knows what would happen if someone wanted an antenna replaced. They might call in the national guard or something. Or duct tape the fuker on there and give it back.

So to make a long story short, first trip, take the phone up have it inspected. Second trip, go get charger and bring it up to them. Third trip go pick up new replacement phone(which was broken). Fourth trip, go get the charger again(I know I could have eliminated that step if I would have remembered they were retarded, but it happens!). Fifth trip, go pick up old phone that was broken and swap it for the even more broken phone so I have something that alteast works. Sixth trip, take the phone up there and b**** about them breaking the got damn external speaker, not replacing one of the screws they removed, and make them kiss my ass so I dont call the better business beuro on their asses.

If someone thinks im out of line tell me, but im pissed because this isnt like the sprint store is 1 - 5 miles away its 11.5 miles one way to get there, freakin 23 miles round trip. I was drivin the trooper, which isnt fuel effecient at all cause it leaks gas all over the place. So from 10$ worth of gas which I put in it yesterday hitting the trip switch, I got 41miles off of 3 gallons, thats about 13mpg?! That blows hard core! At least my car is up and running, it wont be as harsh on gas as the trooper is.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:34 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

sucks dont it? i have sprint, and i hate it every damn day of my life *sigh* im thinking ima switch with teh next paycheck but iuno yet.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:06 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

sprint was my first cell phone company. They suck.

I've had at&t now for years and really like it. gsm gets all the good phones. verizon/alltel suck even more than sprint... well it might be a tie.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Banned

i love sprint.. the only thing i hate about it is the support they 'give' over the phone.

i have the katana, and i had the mm-7500 before that, and i haven't had any problems with either phone. the katana has a lil less signal cuz the uber ghey built in antenna, but better than a razr anyday.

ive never had any problems like that at the sprint store though.. over here i usually get something free thrown in if i have to wait for a long time..unfortunately, that only happened once. i like free stuff, lol.