Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hyundai Address To Contact Them

Old 12-22-2006, 12:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I once sent an e-mail to Peugeot with my 307 Concept to them. The lady said it was kind, however she was not allowed to give her opinion and was not allowed to send it to them because I was an "external" source. It made sense to me for legal reasons. I still want to give Hyundai a try but I need your help.

I want to know if there exists and address to send stuff to Hyundai office. I have a few concept sketches of the Tiburon I want to submit and get some feedback from just to see what they write back.

Anyone here good with computer models? Want to take my signature and turn it into a full 3-D model for us to send off to Hyundai and make a good impression? I'm going to give it a shot but need to buy a program and they can get expensive. I just want to at least hear what the write back.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:00 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

http://www.hatci.com/

that sketch is tight tha tyou have.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:26 AM

Hey thanks! Yeah that works very well, thanks!

Any Korean address? Why not you know? What do you think their reaction will be? I'd really like to construct a render of this on a computer program.

I'm going to try California first, since that's where the Tiburon originates from.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:23 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Actually, most of the 3rd gen Tiburon originates from Namyang design center in Korea.

How old are you , and why don't you try being a car designer? Seriously, that car drawing is excellent, and I wouldn't mind owning the car you designed.

Unfortuanatly, I don't have any addresses to namyang.

If you would touch up your design by using identical symmetry, I bet the it would cool.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:06 AM

KR, hell yeah that's one of the neatest things said about the sketch, and thanks.

symmetry and mirroring is used in photoshop but you have to know how. i'm sure it could be done in CAD, and i know for sure i'd be able to use a mathematical cutout of the car and make it 3-dimensional using a program, then just sculpted and rendered from there. It would really not be that difficult. the difficult part of CAD is making it look real.

working in detroit with Hyundai would be wonderful for me. i'm only 21. i just sent out some prints to the Detroit center. We'll see what they have to say, if anything at all.

cross fingers and knock on wood guys, hopefully they'll give me some advice on where to start and perhaps an opportunity of some sort, maybe even pass on my examples as i agreed in the letter.

how long do you think it would take? who would be the letter opener? and do you think they'll even reply?
Old 12-31-2006, 02:56 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

they wont listen to you homie, if your not korean your sol..sorry to say that but that is one of them dark ways korea has.. liveing here 25+years and learning the hard way and seeing shit from a "forginer" stand point. i will see if i can get you the man himself addy for you...