Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

HVe

Old 08-26-2001, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HVe

Has anyone done any direct work with HVe Autosports, in Australia? I placed my first order with them for a somewhat spendy item a few weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything from them since. I'm not making any sort of claims that they've scammed me or stolen my money or anything...not by any means. I'm just a little concerned that I haven't gotten a response to two emails immediately after shooting off my credit card info to them. sad.gif

Is anyone out there in direct / frequent contact with this company? Anyone have any inside info on them? Do they just have a bad habit of not always checking and replying to all incoming email?

Just need a little reassurance.

Or a hug. ...bats eyes at ImportRacer...
Old 08-26-2001, 11:34 PM

Hey man I know how you feel. I sent an order to them for a front spoiler for my scoupe on the last week in April. They responded about a week later telling me to give them me address and card info. I did that about a week later. Guess what? Nothing since then. NO part, NO response, NO anything. I guess if I still want the part I will have to call them.
Old 08-26-2001, 11:40 PM

Update - I got an email from Bretton of HVe this morning. I think he'd been off on vacation or whatever, but he said he'd start on getting my order shipped out right away. Get in touch with him if you've got any problems, since I at least know HE exists. Good luck with your part!

PS: Marietta...you work for Lockheed by some strange coincidence?
Old 08-27-2001, 05:58 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

HVE is good. I have never had a problem with them or heard of a problem with them. Occasional late shipments, but from AU to the USA in about 2-3 weeks is the norm.