Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Htc Evo 4g Sprint

Old 06-05-2010, 12:41 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Anyone else pick up the New HTC EVO 4G?!?! This phone is friggin incredible! So smooth and fast, and I'm not even on 4G yet! The 3G is so much faster on this than my Touch Pro. Probably because it renders pages so much faster. Tons of preloaded apps and the best hardware out right now for a phone hands down.

If you are with Sprint and are up for an upgrade, you should definitely check it out!

Old 06-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

<--- still cell phone free laugh.gif
Old 06-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm planning to get mine in a week or so. I love my Pre so much, I'm afraid to get something new.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:36 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

I was thinking about upgrading from my HTC Hero but found out they charge you an additional 10 or 15 4g service fee regardless if there is 4g in your area.....its like an owners fee. Retarded in my opinion
Old 06-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

extra $10/mo. for the Evo. I'm willing to pay it, since my plan is already much cheaper than any other carrier.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:30 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Seriously, the extra 10 bucks a month is WORTH IT! I ALMOST bought a Hero. I knew something big was coming out this summer, so I waited. I've been able to upgrade since January. That was REALLY hard to wait for something that might not happen. Well it did. All I can say is it literally BLOWS the Hero (which is a great phone by any means) and all others out of the water. Its only rival this summer will be the iphone 4, but it also is lacking in some areas compared to the EVO.

FWIW, I am paying the extra 10 bucks a month and we (denver) do not get 4g until this December. I am not complaining one bit. Honestly, my 3g on my EVO is faster than my friends 3g on his iphone 3gs on the supposedly faster ATT network. Eats apps for breakfast, one right after another, as fast as you can launch them. Last night I downloaded 10 games, one right after another, playing them just as soon as they downloaded and while having others download. Not one hiccup and no lag. tap tap tap, is this on! NO LAG!!! Seriously, I have not been this impressed with a piece of electronics in a really LONG time.