Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

How Many Points Can You Get?

Old 02-23-2006, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

ONE POINT DARES

- Run one lap around the office at top speed.

- Groan out loud in the toilet cubicle (at least one other 'non-player' must be in the bathroom at the time).

- Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.

- Call someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say, "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."

- To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears.

- When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper huskily, "Mmmmmmm, that feels soooooo good!"

- Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, "Sorry, I really prefer it this way".

- Walk sideways to the photocopier.

- While riding in an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.

- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

- Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."

- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

- Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."

- Dont use any punctuation

THREE POINT DARES

- Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barreled fingers.

- Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all that, I don't want to have to repeat it.”

- Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).

- Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle (there must be a 'non-player' within sight).

- Shout random numbers while someone is counting.

- Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.

FIVE POINT DARES

- At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you actually launch into it yourself).

- Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.

- For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob.”

- Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number two.”

- After every sentence, say 'mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in β€œthe report's on your desk, mon.” Keep this up for one hour.

- While an officemate is out, move their chair & desk into the elevator.

- In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, β€œShut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!"

- Carry your keyboard over to your IT Administer and ask "You wanna trade?"

- Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it.”

- Posing as a maitre d', call a colleague and tell him he's won a lunch for four at a local restaurant. Let him go.

- Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc) during a very important conference call.

- Hang a five-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.

- Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit, smash each biscuit with your fist.

- During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.

- In the subject field for all your e-mails, write " FOR SEXUAL FAVORS.”
Old 02-23-2006, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

LMAO, oh shit like this makes me want to work in an office...

bah, no it doesn't..
Old 02-23-2006, 01:01 PM

^^^ same here

That was funny.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:24 PM

lol i love the moving the chair towards the door slowly. thats something i would really try hahaha lmao.gif
Old 02-23-2006, 01:38 PM

I dont work in an office persay...But today IM gonna try to get some points...Wish me luck...Some of those are just funny and some of them will just get you fired....Good job.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

There is now an e-mail going around my office with this topic wink1.gif
Old 02-23-2006, 01:55 PM

Give me three points.... This could get really fun or really dangerous..... LMFAO

Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barreled fingers.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:24 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

LOL! that's funny!
Old 02-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

QUOTE (visionz @ Feb 23 2006, 06:42 PM)
- Call someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say, "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."

- When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper huskily, "Mmmmmmm, that feels soooooo good!"

- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

- Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).

- Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.

- Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number two.”

- While an officemate is out, move their chair & desk into the elevator.

- Posing as a maitre d', call a colleague and tell him he's won a lunch for four at a local restaurant. Let him go.

- Hang a five-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.

Those are my favorite. laugh.gif
Old 02-23-2006, 04:38 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

- Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it.”

...... but I do this everyday! well... minus the "I cant talk about it part" lmao.gif Do I get the points anyways? tongue.gif