Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

How important is it to have a well made fitted suit?

Old 11-07-2017, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 04 Elantra
Default How important is it to have a well made fitted suit?

Friends and family have always said that a man should always have at least one well made fitted suit in their closet. I have dress pants, dress shirts, ties and a suit jacket but it's all stuff right off a rack at a department store. I've never gone and had anything made or tailored to fit me perfectly. Do you guys think this is an investment everyone should do in their lives?
Old 11-07-2017, 11:20 PM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

Have been working in a professional setting for 11 years and have had 0 need for one.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:55 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I can tell you having a well fitted one changes your whole outlook on things. You feel better and you're much more confident when you're looking great. If you have the funds to do it, go do it! There's no comparison between buying regular stuff of a rack and having one fitted to your exact measurements.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:14 AM

Vehicle: '12 Boston Red Veloster

Originally Posted by Visionz
I can tell you having a well fitted one changes your whole outlook on things. You feel better and you're much more confident when you're looking great. If you have the funds to do it, go do it! There's no comparison between buying regular stuff of a rack and having one fitted to your exact measurements.

This all the way
Old 11-08-2017, 05:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

wearing one for work and wearing one because you want to wear one is different

wearing a tailored suit is a different feeling entirely. you feel more confident. it feels less like a uniform if you got one made specifically for you.