Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

How Bad Do You Want A Ps3?

Old 11-16-2006, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

"Look for the sunlight. Sometimes it isnt clear but if you look hard enough you will see it shining.."

OK so determined not to let recent events bring me down I decided to do something fun. I like to get out and have laughs smile.gif

Well last night I was talking with my Step Mother about life and general stuff and she mentioned that my step brother Timmy was tented outside Best Buy in Deptford waiting for a PS3. The crazy bastard has been there for 2 days already lmao.gif

So just to make sure I went over there last night around 10 after stopping at work.. And sure enough the silly bastard was sitting there.

So thismorning I decided to go back and poke fun at him (this was after going around there at 3am stereo full pump and waking up alot of campers lmao.gif )

Here's Tim, I still think he's crazy.. He's third in line so he's gonna get one smile.gif

And then I noticed that when I hammered my tib around the parking lot there was a newscrew there. Of course I was so deafened by my stereo I didnt notice at first but this guy was saying "Turn it down youre making the cameras vibrate" I duly obliged...

So I'm going to be on the news, woohoo !!

And just so you all don't feel let down Pandy found the women.

This time he found a famous one, cracked a joke and got her to get out of the truck she was sitting in and pose for a pic for old Pandy.

No matter where they are you can be sure old uncle Pandy will flush em out wink1.gif

Yeah I look kinda rough.. Im still real sick and its been a very harrowing week all told.. But this cheered me right up fing02.gif

And that's a wrap.. From your very trustworthy reporter Pandy, keep smilin people ! (even when it looks like its going to piss down with rain of course)
Old 11-16-2006, 09:43 AM

Yeah we've had people camping since Tuesday at our Best Buy.... these people are nuts IMO, but to each his own... lol at the guy in the background of the last pic, someone you know? or just some random guy? and those guys behind your stepbrother look wasted, lol
Old 11-16-2006, 09:43 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

if you want i can pick you up one from the PX here when we get them
Old 11-16-2006, 09:44 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

LOL I never noticed that dude in the background...

Nah I dont know him, I was too busy checking out that woman (who youll notice I was strategically placed behind lmao.gif )
Old 11-16-2006, 10:25 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I want one as bad as i want a root canal
Old 11-16-2006, 10:32 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^LOL I actually would want one but its rediculous to camp outside for 3 days. My brother wanted to do it overnight but i just dont think that would be enough to get one. Whatever, I guess they will be out with more soon enough
Old 11-16-2006, 10:40 AM

I'll probably buy one up here and turn around and sell it on ebay for profit. cool.gif

The Wal-Mart up here is getting twenty, and there is no line per say, they open the waiting at 10pm and sell at midnight, so I just have to beat up some other people and get in the top 20 in line. lmao.gif
Old 11-16-2006, 12:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (Pandy @ Nov 16 2006, 11:44 AM)
I was too busy checking out that woman (who youll notice I was strategically placed behind lmao.gif )

Little bit of photoshop will get your arm around her and her leaning more into you..........
Old 11-16-2006, 01:43 PM

Just drove by the best buy near my house and theres only a few people out there. i could pick one up pretty easily since they get 20. hmmmm
Old 11-16-2006, 01:55 PM

I don't see the point.. maybe if they only made 500 special copies that had numbered plates (1 of 500 or so) that I would camp out to buy something stupid like that.

btw.. looks like Sarah Bloomquest is the hottie you got out of the Action News Van..