Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: Do You Like it Better or Worse?
Better
50.00%
Worse
50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Hkc's 07 Tib Facelift

Old 12-27-2006, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Since the ugly 2007 Tiburon is starting to peak in showrooms, I thought I'd fix the frontal mess up in photoshop to how the 2007 Tiburon would have looked better through my eyes. Hopefully I'll become a designer through engineering and mop up a few of their stains:
Silver:

White:

Classy:

Artistic:

Fun:

(I snagged a photo from NT, if anyone has a problem with me modifying their photo, I'm just using it for the thought)
Old 12-27-2006, 08:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

u need some breathabiltyuness.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:33 PM

If i knew how the origional looked I could compare, but im way too lazy to find a similar pic to look at lol. but mad props to the Photo shop work. U ever try using fireworks?
Old 12-27-2006, 08:47 PM

aww, for real? hmm.. maybe lights a bit too rounded. i dunno, it's a lot like the RD1s vs. RD2's, love or hate.

KAW, my photoshop skills are completely unprofesional. but the idea that counts lol
Old 12-27-2006, 09:02 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Way better

And i cant believe im the only one to think so...
Old 12-27-2006, 09:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Not bad, not bad.

I really didnt have a problem with the front on the 07 anyway..i thought it was okay.

What you did through photoshop gives the tib a classier touch though.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Banned

i like yours a bit, but i like a more open bumper, heres a lil 5 min chop i did, of what i think it shoulda looked like.

i think that design woulda looked sexy..
Old 12-27-2006, 10:09 PM

tibby01, come back tomorrow morning. nana.gif

if swift doesn't mind, i also love you Alex01. and thank you swift, i just remembered reading a really down to earth honest online review of the first gen tiburon and remembered reading something in the words of, "looks like it came out of an ice cream machine" and thought that was the funniest truest thing i had ever heard on our cars. so i figure hey creamy means smooth, so i just smoothened everything out. although shark edges can take on an aggressive role, i prefer a nice mixture.

SOCKS, you're the man! See there you go, I like yours very much too! Your bumper is beautiful like that really really really like it. I even like how you cut out that sharp corner on the end of the headlight. Maybe you could do something for the bottom as well? Other than that, I think a nice bodykit would fix this. Perhaps Hyundai just threw a vent in there to boost aftermarket and modifications on purpose?

Let's hope they make some stock-looking bodykits to repair these unnecessary cues. I was thinking of lights more in terms of the Aston Vantage:
Old 12-27-2006, 10:31 PM

Thats a nice chop SOCKS, honestly tho, IMO, get rid of the boxyness a little bit, and definatly make it flatt along the sides. If the tib didnt have that stupid raised look in the middle of the car, id prolly trade mine in and get one.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:11 PM

^yeah same here, but somewhere deep inside, i knew this would only stall for the 2009, if there is one. rumor speculate not, and i do my reading.

there you go SOCKS, that's what I was talking about the bottom portion of the lights.