Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hillary: Insight On Military Morale?

Old 01-27-2007, 01:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

/\/\ Agreed or they will say we need to pull out troops now. What is the worst thing to do. Now the war has not been fought perfectly, Few wars are. They put to much limitaions on us over there and thats the problem. I hope that people both sides will stop fighting with each other and untie are armys hands and let them do what is need to be done. We need to stop being nice over there they don't fear us we need to make them fear and respect us and then they will come to the table.

I wonder If we could ever fight anther war like WW1 or WW2 with politics today. On are first battle in WW1 call "Belleau Wood" we lost 9,777 men.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:56 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

let's not forget who sold panama canal. let's not forget who almost sold control over u.s. main ports to middle east. everyone is really insane and i think it's hunger for money.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:39 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Just to throw in a thought . . . what do you think will happen first?

Woman President

or

Black President?

Would woman be so powerful as to rally behind a woman to vote her in and a black candidate never have a shot because they would be splintered across the country OR

Would the people say Hell no not a woman, and rally behind a Black candidate because he is Male.

I have nothing against either if their are right on the issues, I just thought I'd propose the NON-Issue side of thinking people may vote with.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:48 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Probably equal chance of either.

I'm wondering about Hispanic president.

Governor Bill Richardson is running.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I figure that it would follow the same line of progression as they got the ability to vote. Black males gained the ability to vote before women, so I'd say that. Black male before a female president. Although I don't think it will be Obama.