Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hide Yo Kids....

Old 04-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Hide Yo Kids....

Antoine Dodson of "Bed Intruder Song" arrested

The star of the YouTube hit "Bed Intruder Song" has been arrested.

Antoine Dodson was booked after he was pulled over for speeding early Saturday in Huntsville, Alabama. He's accused of marijuana possession and four other misdemeanor charges. He was released shortly after booking.

Dodson couldn't be reached for comment, but he tweeted, "Just got out of jail off a weak charge."

Old 04-25-2011, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Yup, just saw that on Reuters this morning. And I live in Huntsville! LOL

Rest of the article:

Dodson was charged with second degree marijuana possession, speeding, failure to have liability insurance and other minor charges after police stopped him early Saturday in Huntsville, Huntsville Police spokesman Dr. Harry Hobbs told Reuters.

He was released later on Saturday after posting a $1,340 cash bond, Hobbs said.

"Let me be the first to tell it!!" Dodson tweeted to his 33,000 Twitter followers after his release. "So just got out of jail off a weak charge ... Got pulled over in my Benz and they got me ... I never been in jail except that time in grade school. You remember!!!"
Old 04-25-2011, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

haha this guy just makes me chuckle. how do you not have liability insurance when you have that money from all those shows you went on? lol