Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hey dearies. <3

Old 03-29-2005, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey dearies. <3

Okay, Mr. Sparticus told me that some of you have been wondering where I've been. Well if I would have known people were wondering about.. me.. I would have come back sooner, lol. Truth is, I haven't been in much of a message board mood lately. Actually, it's more like with the little time I have to go online from school and a new job... I'd rather not use that little time on message boards. The addiction seeps in and then I'm on for hours getting no work done and earning no sleep, heh.

Hmm... so hi. How's everyone been? I've been peachy. I left Best Buy and started a new job at Wawa (http://www.wawa.com ... it's like 7-11 only godlier). I have been spending loads of time on studying and homework since I'm trying (keyword) to get decent grades this semester. I'm changing my major again though (how useful, right?) to veterinary science and just trying to find a new school to switch to. I adopted 2 guinea pigs from a white trash household about 2 weeks ago. 1 of them died from being underweight and malnourished, so I recently adopted another guinea pig and I have just been trying to get them up to par with life. Everything needs a chance at life. My Tib is just... there. All I did was change out the crap Aiwa head unit that was in there when I bought it and put in my Alpine head unit from my old Hyundai Elantra Wagon. I also installed a Viper alarm/auto-start system into it that is retailed (with parts + installation) at $500-$600 depending on the car.

That's it. Tell me about yoooooooooooou all now. I've missed you all, trust me.
Old 03-29-2005, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Your right I have missed those random quotes from that Shake thing in your sig... and missed you a little bit too. tongue.gif

Hope you like your new job. I love animals as well, working with animals is a pretty good job and probably rewarding (unless you end up spending all day spaying/neutering animals, LOL) though you have to go to school for a while don't ya? Good luck.
Old 03-29-2005, 09:46 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

worst 2 weeks ever...
lost my car (it was in the shop for a week because they kept ordering the wrong part or screwing up .. finally got it back 2 days ago though), lost my job, girlfriend, got a speeding ticket (first one ever), have no prom date, and since i have no job now i'm broke as hell and have no money to pay for this ticket. yeah i mentioned no g/f, (besides the fact that i actually really liked her)...all you guys know what that means.
yep..!
Old 03-29-2005, 09:47 PM

Vehicle: Honda

You gotta do what you gotta do.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

There she is.

Some of us were worried about ya girl.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:53 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

yea, thats right. i got her to come back. go me

beavis.gif
welcome back
Old 03-30-2005, 06:29 AM

YAY! been trying to see if everything was ok with you! Glad to hear everything is working out for you. What WAWA are you working at? I run through your neck of the woods at least once a month and I might stop by and grab something.. especially if I see a tib in the lot.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:49 AM

Hey there! Glad to see you back...if even only for a bit. At least someone noticed that you were gone....nobody ever notices when I'm MIA......*sob* lol I never saw or heard of a WAWA until I went to DE to visit the in-laws. They are TONS better than 7-Elevens! smile.gif Veterinary Science eh?! One of these days when I finish my accounting degree I'm going to go for either Herpetology or Veterinary. I love animals and want to do something to help them. And reptiles...thought about doing the animal cop thing but you just don't make much money. One of these days before I hit thirty I'll figure something out. lol Good luck with school and work.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:05 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

glad to here from you, hey hamhead aint hte only one who's missed your random quotes jk, i have and i am glad to here from you
Old 03-30-2005, 10:32 AM

They have WaWa's in VA. i had forgotten about hem since bein here at for tpolk. man i love those things. they make awesome subs too