Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Havent Posted In A While

Old 05-29-2010, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys due to a very uneventful memorial day weekend ive decided to post about the recent events that took place involving my tib.
so yesterday while driving home, i turn on to my street and see a rock coming straight for my car. I was pretty sure that it was thrown by a kid that was standing right there on my street but i wasnt 100% sure, plus the rock didnt hit my car. So i let it slide. A few minutes later im outside my house and see a car stop. The passenger and driver get out and start yelling at the same group of kids i just saw throw a rock at my car. Apparently they did the same thing to the next car that passed by. I start thinking about these group of punks while cleaning my tib off. My car was also keyed a few months ago on my trunk between my spoiler and trunk window glass. Theres a big "s" with an underline. I put 2 and 2 together that the kid who threw the rocks name is stefan and that he keyed my car. I talked to his parents today and they said theyre sorry and if he admits to doing it they will pay me an undisclosed about of money. so thats that situation
next i bought 4 konig 17 inch konig rims off craigslist. 6 spoke and aluminum, i bought them for $100 because they were really beat up. I sanded down the curb rash and steam washed them. Now im deciding my next step. I put them back up on craigslist because ive been in the mood lately where i just want to start over completely with cash. I would need 17 inch tires before i put them on, so for now theyre sitting in my garage.
i posted a while ago that i bought subs and an amp of craigslist as well. I could never get them completely installed by myself and ive been too cheap to have them installed professionally. So after i got in my i dont give a f**k mood i put them up for sale as well.
Also i committed to Johnson and Wales university in Providence Rhode Island. I dont know how many of you are from around there but ill be bringing my tib up there in september.
Thats whats been goin on my life, comment if you would like or if you took the time to read this rant lol. Thanks
Old 05-30-2010, 04:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Did you pursue the issue with the parents of that kid who keyed your car yet?

If they won't admit their kid did it and fix your car then I would return the favor to the parents car by signing that kids name on their hood then when you see the parents looking at it walk over and be like see it was your kid he even did it to your own car now you owe me money. lol

Old 05-30-2010, 05:15 PM

haahah true sounds like a good idea to me

but no i havent because i havent been home all day. right now im waiting for the paint on my calipers to dry lol but ill get around to them. keying really pisses me off more then anything because its a great way to devalue a car without leaving any proof that it was you. unfortunately for this bit*h hes going to get whats coming to him