Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hate From Other Fourms?

Old 12-11-2005, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they either cleaned the thread, or topic starter overreacted....don't see anything rude there..
Old 12-11-2005, 11:06 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Zoned....its not BS...just admit we are equal
Old 12-11-2005, 11:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
We aren't.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:24 PM

"They are anus holes"
ROTFLMAO! lmao.gif

And yes, there is stupid people EVERYWHERE, as there is good people also (but here REDZ has taken car of the stupidones so they are not here anymore, that's why we are better nana.gif )

I also think if an "anus hole" comes here bragging about his car (even when there is ground for doing it) he/she will receive a rude treatment. On the opossite, as hamhead said, if someone comes here and legitimally asks any kind of questions, even when we don't like the answer (like his car is more powefull than ours, or has better aftermarket) he will be treated fairly.

It's not about cars, it's not even about people themselves, it's all about attitude.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Uhm no I didnt over react. "Nice lights lol" If u cant tell thats called sarcasum. And why did I post pics if I didnt own a Honda thats obviously saying if you dont own a Honda we dont care. Youre suposed to post pics of your car when you go onto a fourm. Both were very rude. mad.gif
Old 12-11-2005, 01:10 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you have only 4 replies on that forum. no biggy.

haha mad_john no joaning on bolt-ons. i can't run high octane so i took the easy way out lmao.gif but you are what defines us, and you're completely right we're 100% custom and we don't have 1,000,000,000 parts available from ebay and magazines picked off any supermarket shelves.

you should have mentioned that you were about to buy a prelude but got your tiburon instead and just wanted to see how many different options there are for hondas. that would have set things in the right direction.

forgot to mention, they don't have projector lamps so they can't do squat with angel eyes and their squarish lights. they should be very jealous if anything.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

you did overreact. its like you went posting over there looking for something to b**** about after they replied. the guy did welcome you, but was just saying that you probably wouldnt get any help there. the guy about the lights, its like another form of neon bulbs; some like them, others dont. i was expecting to see more than just two comments that were not even that bad.

sure, there are a bunch of idiot honda owners, just like there are some idiot hyundai owners. most of the honda owners that didnt have their parents pay for everything done to their cars and actually did the work themselves are car guys just like us, and will give props to any type of car if its done up nicely.

im tired of these damn topics. life is too short to get worked up over such petty things. LOCKED