Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-23-2006, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Well, I'd like to start this day off with telling ya'll how thankfull I am to have you as members here.

You guys make this site what it is, and your support keeps me and others going.

I'm thankful to be an American, and very thankful for the women and men that work their butts off to keep me free in this country. I'm thankful for the opportunities I've been given in College with the VA, and I'm very very thankful for my lovely wife and son.

What are you thankful for?
Old 11-23-2006, 09:09 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm thankful everything has been going right in my life. I am thankful for my friends and associates, in person and online. And I'm also thankful for REDZMAN being in a good mood. wink1.gif
Old 11-23-2006, 09:09 AM

Oh, I'd also like to say that I'm thankful for The Crystal Method.

Yeah.

Okay, I'm done. LOL
Old 11-23-2006, 09:12 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm thankful for how REDZMAN likes to "Trip like I do" for Crystal Method. I'd also like to say I'm thankful for Democrats taking over the house and making moves towards getting us out of Iraq. I have alot of friends over there.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:18 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

im thankful for the money that crystal meth has provided my car....lol joke.gif

no i'm thankful for finaly being able to have a decent car, and having the ability to work for the parts i put on it.

but even more then that i can say without a doubt that i'm thankful for the guys here at RDtiburon because of all the money i spent on my car. this site and the people on it are the best car part i ever got. cool.gif
Old 11-23-2006, 12:26 PM

Bump.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:34 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Im thankful for Having my car! Im thankful for my friends and Family, my good grades and the freedom Im allowed for being an American!!

Ohh and for the money I get from selling crystal Meth to every1 on here that resells it wink1.gif... hahah J/K guys!!!
Old 11-23-2006, 04:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I'm thankful for my wife and dog! I'm thankful for the opportunity to serve in the USAF. I'm thankful for all the many blessings that've come into my life. I'm thankful for RDTiburon! and I'm thankful for all who serve!
Old 11-23-2006, 07:05 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I am thankful for alot of things, first and foremost I am thankful to God for keeping my wife strong through this temporary seperation and also for keeping me and my family safe.

I am thankful for my wife for stepping in and filling the role of mom and dad while I am away. For sending me care packages every other week, pictures everyday, and giving me the support I need. She is the love of my life and I am very thankful for her.

I am thankful to my kids for doing there best at everything, keeping there grades up, and staying out of trouble. They are helping my wife cook and clean while I am gone as well!

I am thankful to Redzman and the rest of the team for keeping the site up and running smooth. I thank the members for making this place a community rather than just another site on the web.

I am thankful to this great nation that we live in and all of the veterans who fought for our freedom. Some of them gave their lives, some of them didn't, but they all filled a role in the battle.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:22 PM

I'm thankful that I'm back in the US with my family, and I'm thankful I got to spend this Thanksgiving with them.

After seeing Iraq, I'm very thankful that I live in this country.