Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hah, Remember This Guy?

Old 04-22-2006, 11:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

nice find t01. i remember seeing that car somewhere around here a long time ago. his turbo setup looks clean, charge piping a bit small but ok. nice steering wheel, paint job skills look good but his work is total show.

basic rims, basic body, ok so it's a bumper, basic sound system. No engine mods at all?! how the hell is it putting up with the turbo? if that's a basic engine with no internal mods then $21,000 is asking for too much.

i still don't know how this would cost $21,000 total. that car is not worth more than $4,000 alone, parts and all maybe $5,000. Total I'd say about $9,000 -$10,000 the way it is. Still half of what he wants!

either some people just don't know how to price things, or they forget to include a BUNCH of information.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:21 AM

And that's why no one bid on it. When people look at cars like that on ebay motors, they know what the are looking for. A kid isn't going to spend $20grand on that car when they can get a BRAND NEW car for less.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:31 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Guys, remember, he had the paint appraised for $12K, so that's why he thinks he can get that.

I talked to him via IM and told him about it.

Finding a Tiburon lover is hard enough.

Finding a Superman perv is hard also.

Finding a Tiburon Lover that would also love Superman enough to want THAT kind of attention, almost impossible.

Like someone else here said. I'd buy it for about 10K, bring a paint scraper, and scrape all that shit off before I drove it home. 320 some odd hours of airbrush work is a LOT of time and hard work, LOTS of dedication.

Doesn't mean a thing when it looks like shit.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:50 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

maybe he should sell it over here redz, you and me both know that the people over here like that strange shit LOL