Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Gunman Kills 12 in Colorado Theater

Old 07-20-2012, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Gunman Kills 12 in Colorado Theater

A heavily armed gunman tossed tear gas into the darkness of an Aurora, Colorado movie theater Friday and then sprayed the audience with gunfire during an early morning screening of the new Batman movie, killing 12 and wounding 38 others, authorities said.

One of the injured was just 3 months old, according to hospital workers.

Police arrested a man believed to be the shooter in a rear parking lot of the theater, Frank Fania, a police spokesman, told CNN. The suspect was not immediately identified. Police said he was a man in his 20s from Aurora.

"He did not resist. He did not put up a fight," Fania said. Police seized a rifle and a handgun from the suspect, and another gun was found in the theater, he said.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/col...ing/index.html

I hear he was driving a white 2000 Hyundai Tiburon!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:10 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

But seriously, it's sick. An infant got injured and a 6 year old child never got to see dawn. They need to string the bastard up by his testicles and use him like a human pinata.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:21 AM

I know it is really messed up.

My four year old son saw the story on the news with my wife and asked her "Is that daddy's car?"
Old 07-20-2012, 10:06 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I saw that and was about to post it up here and wondered if it had already been mentioned.

(is that a f*ing blood trail?)

WTF man! What are the chances?! Goes right along with the Norway shooter blowing up his Hyundai Atos. And the Washington D.C. museum shooter driving a Hyundai 2000 Accent. ...but a Tiburon?! What kind of lunatic would drive such a cool car?

I wonder if he's registered on HA.org God forbid.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

That would be crazy if he was registered here! If anyone can find an email address he may have had, we can cross check it here to see if he was registered.

Terribly sad this happened in our wonderful country. They're saying now he has an intricate booby trap (bomb) at his apartment. This guy is seriously deranged and has a major mental issue. However, he was in med school and dropped out (source), so if he was able to make it into that type of educational program, he must be incredibly intelligent. Then again, most sociopaths do have a really high IQ.

It'll be interesting to hear what his motive was, if the feds and police are able to get it out of him.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:58 AM

Yes, that does look like a trail of blood.

Did any news sources publish his mod list?
Old 07-20-2012, 11:56 AM

Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT

Mods on is car or guns lol jk. This is no joking matter every time is see things like this I tell myself why can't one just kill himself instead of taking people out with him. Hope Colorado has the death penalty!

But im from killeen/ft hood and this happen to us a couple years back maybe y'all have heard of it. High ranking Arabic soldier open fire on post killing 13 people injuring more the deaths included a pregnant women.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

1.JPG
Old 07-20-2012, 01:10 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

def not a member from around here

it doesnt have herrafrush wheels, misbadging, and faux carbon fiber parts on it
Old 07-20-2012, 01:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^Hahahahah! Too funny. Yeah it looks 100% stock.

That would be crazy if he was registered here! If anyone can find an email address he may have had, we can cross check it here to see if he was registered.

I've tried, linkedin, facebook, ...nothing.

However, he was in med school and dropped out (source), so if he was able to make it into that type of educational program, he must be incredibly intelligent. Then again, most sociopaths do have a really high IQ.

The guy was 24 (prime), PHD f*ing medical student. His life was set unlike 80% of young people in this country. I had a hard time just getting a BS degree and this little sh*t is working on a Phd at 24 and a cool car in great condition. What could have caused him to do that and throw all of that success and people's innocent lives away?

It reminds me of the Craiglist Killer. I've seen some potentially weird kids in college, but all of them were smart, bright, and positive. Totally bizarre.

Hard to imagine that 12 years ago, he was only 12 years old. I tell you it's these idiot kids runnin' around today that end up causing all this senseless nonsense.