Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Green Tib On Car Domain Ad

Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tib

isn't this Kustomized 's tib?
Attachment 597

Old 02-21-2009, 08:24 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Yup. It's his profile pic for his page on that site.

linky
Old 02-21-2009, 08:42 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yeah it is wow. he was talking about turbo'ing it up and all this good stuff and i think he just sold it suddenly.

he should get some money from that. you trust cardomain, and they take your images without copyright? hmm. not that it bugs me one bit if they like my car but hell he should get compensated.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:53 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Hold the phone on that one. I can almost guarantee that it is in the fine print on their site that by posting pics on their site they have the right to use those images. Many sites that allow photo posting hold such rights.

Yup, I was right.

Copyright Regulations

Everything seen or read on the Service is owned by us or used with permission. The user may not copy, use, or retransmit anything for the Service without our express written permission. Furthermore, Members are not allowed to post or distribute any material without consent of the owners. Violation of this policy may result in copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights violation and subject the user to civil or criminal penalties.

CarDomain respects the intellectual property of others. CarDomain is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If it is believed that work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the Service, please provide CarDomain's Copyright Agent the following information:

1. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed including the URL (i.e., Internet address) or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow us to locate the material and why you believe an infringement has taken place.
3. A description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL (i.e., Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.

CarDomain's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:

Community Copyright Agent
c/o CarDomain Network, Inc.
1633 Westlake Ave North, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98109

You would be surprised how often you give up partial or total copyrights when posting photos on the internet.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:12 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I think he already knows. He pointed it out to me either last year or 2 years ago.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

i doubt he cares, he sold that car for dirt cheap, like 4k, about 5 months ago.