Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Great News For Me!!!!

Old 12-21-2002, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great News For Me!!!!

Hey all, I just wanted to let ya'll know that as of Wed 18, I have been given the best job I could have. I am now a Hyundai/Kia salesman. Not only do I get to give other people the oppertunity(sp?) to own a new or pre-owned Hyundai or Kia, I can also sell Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Jeep, Cadilac, ChryslerJeep, Mitsubishi, Volkswagon, Mercury, and Dodge. The best part is that if I wanted to buy a vehicle myself, I would be able to buy it at $500 over invoice. Not MSRP or ADM!!! I might also be able to purchase genuine (insert above make) parts for a reduced price, and receive a good deal on dealer intallation of parts and/or body kits.

I also get to drive any vehicle on the lot for free and when I want.

Also if any of you want to make money, a lot of money, then sell cars. Some folks at my dealership make up to and over $8,000 in one month!!! That's maybe 15 cars a month to sell.

Last thing before I go... If any of ya'll are going to be buying a car soon, ask me any questions you might have and I might be able to tell you what to watch out for. That's all for now.
Old 12-23-2002, 12:51 AM

awesome
congrats!
Old 12-23-2002, 05:47 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Awesome useless! Curiously what dealership... since your fairly local.