Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Gone For Awhile..

Old 12-24-2006, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

As a christmas present, my dad decided to take me on vacation. Tomorrow I'll be boarding a plane from MN to London, we'll stay in Europe for about 4 days, go to Amsterdam, Paris, and my aunt has a flat in London we can sleep at. After that I'll be going back to India to see my other side of the family (his side). I haven't been there since the 6th grade, I'm super excited, I'm just sort of regretting leaving all the people here, especially my girlfriend, a month is a long time.. 02.gif
I'll try to bring some cool pics back for yall.

Merrry christmas, happy holidays and new years to everyone.

Cya!
Old 12-24-2006, 12:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

enjoy it man.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:19 PM

Wow, congratulations and have fun...
Old 12-24-2006, 12:23 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

When youre in London put your money in your sock and try not to let on youre american.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's not the nicest of places.

Also stay away from anything other than tourist locations because the suburbs are shitholes.

Other than that I hope you enjoy the place, it's feckin freezing there atm my mother phoned me today lol
Old 12-24-2006, 12:55 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Beware of the FOG.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:46 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

got kinda bored, so i stopped at an internet cafe in London..

I must say, it's a nice place to visit, but I could definitely never live here..

The people here are assholes, maybe its because they can tell I'm American from my accent, or because the place I'm staying at is in a rich area, but they really are.
It gets dark at like 4:00, and it seems that its never sunny. Always cloudy, overcast, kinda chilly.
Everything is on the left, it's weird. LOL.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go try to see some of the "sights" I don't want to go on a tour because I have always thought those are lame, I like to explore things for myself. Probably

On another note, theres this department store here called Marks & Spencer, and it's really just amazing..they have and do EVERYTHING. They have a cafe, their own food, their own clothing line, they make cleaning supplies, colognes/perfumes...whatever it is, they make it. It's sorta strange, especially because it's not cheap stuff, it's pretty nice stuff. And the food is amazing, never thought I'd LIKE the food from a place that also does clothes/everything else.

Anyone ever been to London? (we know u have pandy..i'm sure u'll write me a novel, haha)

later
Old 12-28-2006, 06:12 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

yea i was in London in 2005, 3 days after the terrorist attacks there, most of the people i met when i was there were really nice lol, maybe it was cause i was plastered in Canadian stuff lol. It also helped that i was staying in a house with a friend in London, then went all over the U.K, spent the most time in Liverpool, for school.