Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Going To Buy A New Car

Old 06-20-2005, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when I get bact to the states, I am going to buy a new car... I was looking for a 2005 tiburon on line and it seemed to be reasonable... I am wondering if there are any better aftermarket body kits that are compatible with this to make it look better... also, what can I do to the engine to get the best proformance...I was thinking about a turbo, but what kind and if I do it then will I really like it... I havent been in a car that had a turbo, so I dont know really what it does... I know that if I get a new car, then the possibilities are that there might not be as many aftermarket parts that I might find with an older model... I need some help...are there any web-sites that I can go to ... ?????
Old 06-20-2005, 05:31 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

GKs have great aftermarket support. Check out the bodykits for it on www.importshark.com. They have like thirty. Plenty of choices.

Search around for info on performance, we've covered it like a zillion times.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:34 AM

This website is pretty much for the RD Crowd 96 - 01, for GK information go to www.newtiburon.com.

Oh and welcome to the site ..
Old 06-20-2005, 05:44 AM

thanks for the info, I am new to this site... I will be going through and seeing what these places have to offer... agian thanks for your help
Old 06-20-2005, 06:05 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

In a car with a turbo in it it goes then as the turbo spolls it just kinda feels like you are getting sucked backwards because of the sound and it keeps on getting more boost, they pull really hard from the ones ive ridden in or driven, I think if you test drive a turbod car you are likely to buy it, just remember that any car can be turbocharged fing02.gif
Old 06-21-2005, 04:49 AM

thanks alot... I will be seeing what Johns car is like and I will see what a turbo is all about... again thanks