Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

This girl has alot of problems

Old 09-23-2010, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Accent
Default This girl has alot of problems

http://www.youtube.com/user/saranewyork

Theres more on her profile but here's the really messed up stuff

80% of Americans are on drugs and I can prove it !

" Methamphetamine use is now the nation's most serious drug issue, according to a survey recently completed by the National Association of Counties (NaCO). The survey received responses from 500 county law enforcement agencies in 45 states. 58% of counties in the survey said that methamphetamine was their largest drug problem followed by cocaine (19%), and heroin (3%) as the most problematic drug for each county."

58% + 19% + 3% is exactly 80% of all Americans addicted to drugs. It was obvious when I lived in NYC. You saw homeless druggies all over the place, but most people use it at home. 19% of Americans are on cocaine, this is why so many Americans have needle prints in their arms. The " advantage " for the druggies is that they have a low dentist costs as drugs make your teeth fall out. Most Americans miss many teeth.

American " special " forces are cowards as they target UNARMED civilians. The My Lai Massacre is just one example. But when they face fighters they hide under their bed, bunch of wankering arse cowards. But no sursprise since Americans fight wars on playstation and xbox like all American forces, but when they go to a real war they hide under their bed and cry for the British SAS to help "

My channel is dedicated to lecture the ignorant ( mostly Americans ) by spreading the truth and truth only.

I lived in America ( NYC ) for one year on a J - 1 visa. It was a which lost year of my life as it was a useless experience and I still have a court ordered bench warrant on my arse for a DUI because I never showed up in court but I don't care and still kept driving my remaining time in the USA.
I still visit America, just avoiding the county where my warrant is from. I'm above American law because I'm a Brit, we shaped the world the way it is as of today. We are special people. I drive better with a BAC of 0.240 ( 3 times the USA limit ) than an American completely sober. Americans can't drive. The enter the motorway (freeway ) with 30 mph ( slow fat arse wankers ) which is very dangerous. I don't drive with alcohol here in Spain because I respect Spain but disrespect America for being a wankering arse country that made Britain get involved two wars that killed hundreds of Brits in Iraq, Afghanistan and London ( bombings ).

Best and strongest militaries in the world as of September 14th, 2010:

1. Britain
2. Vietnam
3. China
4. Russia
5. Germany
6. France
7. Canada
8. Israel
9. North Korea

179. Liechstenstein
180. USA
181. Andorra
182. Vatican city.

Russia has way more firepower than China based on nukes, but China's military would win in a conventional war and China has also enough nukes to take on every country in the world. My list is based on conventional warfare, military strategy, and sophistication.

America is low because their so called marines are cowards who hide under their beds while crying as proven in my featured video.

Why are 70% of Americans too fat according to their own CDC and government ?

A normal diet is about 2,000 calories and you will stay in balance, not losing fat neither gaining fat but Americans get fatter and fatter, why ?

Let Queen Sarah explain and I know since I lived in America for a year and when they walk you could feel the ground shaking, like an earthquake.

Americans have for breakfast:

McDonalds Deluxe Breakfast (Large Size Biscuit) w/o Syrup & Margarine = 1150 calories ( McDonalds website )

Americans have for lunch:

At Burger King they eat a Triple Whopper Value Meal = 2180 calories ( Burger King Website ).

Americans have for dinner:

Pizza Hut - a 14 " Large Pan Pizza Meat Lovers = 3840 calories ( 480 per slice according to Pizza hut website ). An American eat a whole pizza alone.

This adds up to 7,170 calories an American eats per day. Now we can easily add another 1,830 calories for the snacks between meals and the soda drinks. They drink a gallon of Cola per day.

Americans consume 9,000 calories per day, This is 7,000 more than they need based on 2,000 calories so 7,000 calories is 2 pounds that gain in fat per day.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:13 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I think her math could use a tune up

Or at least her understanding of statistics...
Old 09-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

holy sh*t balls... does anyone take this dumbass seriously? thats the worst math and false stats i have ever seen.. LOL..
Old 09-23-2010, 01:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

LOL, amazing intellect.

First off I don't believe for a second the girl in the picture and the person who has the account are the same person. Most likely a muslim or someone from some other hate group. They can use this to convince people of their side. "Look, this girl from england agrees with us! Lets kill the infidels!!"

secondly
An American eat a whole pizza alone.

LOL, usually when I eat a whole pizza I prefer company.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:08 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

mostly stereotypical, and likely immature, but some of this stuff is true. go to NYC, a LOT of people are on crack. anybody rich, poor, homeless and unpredictable. there are ghettos, urbs, suburbs, and a whole mix of people! you go there, you see some weird sh:t man. i can see how it gives the wrong impression. Europeans are used to beautiful sights like the Gaudi Church in Catalunya, Spain:

or other neat places like the Vatican, Roman and Greek leftovers, the Louvre and Versailles, and various medieval cities and castles.

when they come here, what's really to see? busy angry people walking in and out of glass buildings? homeless criminals on the metro? a whole lot of sh:tty drivers.

i'm not saying she's right, because most of that rant is just bogus. but i see why someone would be discouraged.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

it doesn't help either that NYC (don't ask me why) is still a major tourist attraction and when they go there and see all the filth they in turn beleive that is how other americans live.

her percentages are whack and not to mention the fact you are bragging about driving drunk cause you think you drive better blitzed then we do sober? cmon, better stay in your perfect world from now on little girl.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:43 PM

Vehicle: Tiburon 2001

i dont know man something in her grammar doesnt add up, also she jumps from idea to idea in the same sentence, seems like one of Allahs diciples to me
Old 09-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

Best and strongest militaries in the world as of September 14th, 2010:

1. Britain
2. Vietnam
3. China
4. Russia
5. Germany
6. France
7. Canada
8. Israel
9. North Korea

179. Liechstenstein
180. USA
181. Andorra
182. Vatican city.

in what.. the use of the force? The Texas Army National Guard is bigger/better equipped that most countries.. by itself.. LOL