Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

This Is The Girl

Old 11-12-2006, 03:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

This is the girl I was liked who I worked with last year. I liked her so much from the start because she had that independant personality that I love in girls and we always loved talking about cars. I have high expectations. She had a great great body, good height, nice hair, smile, voice, clean & smelled wonderfully, and most important liked cars!!! Anyways here's the unexpected catch, as usual.

The first and only attractive girl who comes along within a span of two years of working in a nice popular family restaurant in Germantown and a neverending stream of ugly snobby female employees, the ONE girl who shows up who all the snobs hated, is the even a bigger snob. I've never quite been so let down in my entire life being respectful of girls I've really thought most of them are nice but this one really made me think twice.

I'm a nice guy, respectful and always very friendly, funny, clever, classy. I'm Polish so it's natural and very unlikely that I'm cocky, stuck up, selfish, preppy, ghetto. From my experience, ALL the girls at work just didn't like all of my attributes or my car talk. They liked stuck up high school football guys with mom and dad's 18'th birthday present BMW or Camaros more than they liked themselves. So when I found out they were all angry at my girl I was quite happy and liked my girl even more.

To sum things up, the b****es were right afterall. My girl grew to be disrespectful. I would RUN like hell to help her, hold every door for her, take plates, clean her tables so she wouldn't have to work and no thank you. I'd even compliment her hair. We'd talk about cars... She would never say goodbye to me after her shift so I knew something was wrong. My guess is she was jealous of something. You know why I didn't care about her disrespect? Because she was my discovery away from home. I've never had an attractive girl friend, and she made me myself again the way I'd longed to be. Every day I'd spend a half hour making my hair, making sure I was as clean cut as possible, shave, teeth, even shoes polished. My health was up as I was jogging and working out. I spent less time on the computer and went to sleep earlier. Waxed my Tiburon every single day so that she could see it. I'd even park it next to the nice entrance and it looked stunning. If not a girlfriend, I just wanted to see her and be her friend. God I wanted her so bad, then winter break came.

I spent two weeks in Florida and I picked up the phone and called work saying I'd be back. That's all I said, nothing more nothing less, no dates and no confirmation. I arrive back in Maryland on a Tuesday and decide to come to work and tell them to put me on the schedule. That Monday I didn't show up to my shift the manager had accidentally put me on. Turns out my girl was fired that afternoon. The manager had put me on the schedule for Monday when he shouldn't have put me on at all. She couldn't clean all of her tables and left her shift Monday without cleaning them. So Tuesday afternoon she comes into work to find out the owner deleted her schedule and told her she was fired. I heard she cried in tears and left sobbing. And that was that.

A few days before my vacation in Florida, we were working together and she finally gave in as if I'd proven my sincerity. Finally that night came when she came up to me smiling and talked with me without me having to come up to her. She was cut (shift was over) and I had been saying she was lucky. Next thing you know she comes back saying I'm cut and she spoke to the manager and got me cut. You'd think I would have thanked her but good old HKC wanted PAYBACK. I thought "f*ck should I ask her out to dinner tonight? Adam, don't give in damnit, all the things you've done for her and it all leads down to tonight?" and I dipped. Just left without saying goodbye just like she had been doing for the past 6 months.

I later realized that my phonecall from the beach is what got her fired essentially. Still miss her, but you know it's just my luck the only girl within 3 years of two back to back restaurants. This has been why I've been complaining.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:20 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

eh women are funnah funnah things good luck next time though
Old 11-12-2006, 08:47 AM

HKC,

Women are the most unpredictable, volatile and dangerous beings on this planet. Yet, they can make you feel on top of the world, so much so that you'd do most anything for them.

Such is the irony of life. My advice, find one that's into you for YOU. Not because your car is waxed everyday. It may take a while, but you will.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:03 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

the girls who just like you for your clean tib are the ones u f*** and then make em walk home.

the girl who likes u for u, will pick U up in HER car, f***, and make ya dinner. she might even wax ya car!

in the long run, girls make for some lifestorys but its allways fun to keep chasin em
Old 11-12-2006, 09:14 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

how did your phone call get her fired?
Old 11-12-2006, 11:25 AM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

just don't give in keep the man in you and hold on. let her come to you dont' go to her.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:36 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Sometimes its better to give in.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:45 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

HKC, you need to pull a few chicks & get this sort of stuff out of your head mate. I'm sure you've already told this story before. It's not healthy.

A guy's love-life shouldn't be that complicated... at least not until you have being seeing a girl for a while. Only then should things be allowed to get messy & frought with emotional hardship. Before that though, it's just not worth the effort &/or anguish.

IMHO, you need to get laid... or at least find a nice cute girl that you get along alright with. You need a confidence booster, mate. You need a good wing-man too: it's always easier to pull when you have at least one good mate with you... someone you trust with your life & all that. You can bounce off of each other & talk each other up. Chicks always hang out in 2s or 3s or more as well. It's less confronting to approach a group of people than just the one girl... especially if you don't know her that well or at all.

Come to Sydney for a holiday one day... I'm a great wing-man. We always pull fing02.gif
Old 11-12-2006, 11:33 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Not because your car is waxed everyday. It may take a while, but you will.

true, being rich is more important than looking rich. i was just so sure, i thought it would add to her respecting me. apparently i have discovered it did absolutely nothing. i just figured out that i'm going to stop trying to prove everything, instead make things happen.

eh women are funnah funnah things good luck next time though

hahaha, yes they are!! i now understand why they are not understandable. they don't understand themselves just as much as men don't understand them. all except for swifttiburon. cool.gif

the girl who likes u for u, will pick U up in HER car, f***, and make ya dinner. she might even wax ya car!

HAHAHA... beerchug.gif 35.gif that's well said. why? because i'd do the same for her.

how did your phone call get her fired?

Well, if I hadn't picked up the phone and called, she'd still be working there. The manager misunderstood, and mistakingly put me on the schedule a few days early. because i wasn't there, she left her shift without doing any of her sidework or cleaning any of her tables.

just don't give in keep the man in you and hold on. let her come to you dont' go to her.
i've done that before and that only points out two things, if she is physically attracted to you off the bat, or not. but it wouldn't bring you closer to her if you didn't know her. now, that statement can be true if you know her well. in my case, we only worked together but never saw each other outside the restaurant. i'm pretty sure it could have worked out because toward the end she'd compliment me on how happy i always was and how goofy i smiled when i did my job in a cute way. aw man i loved when she told me that... like i said she was giving in. but if you wait something unexpected will get in the way and you'll lose the girl. that's why you have to put fourth the impression for a while, then march right in and get to the point.

Sometimes its better to give in.
sometimes i wonder what could have been if i did. but other times i'm glad what happened happened because it could have ended up bad. i mean, i'm pretty damn normal and sane and it's safe to say she wasn't normal. no offense to anyone who likes country music, but when she told me that was her favorite music was country, i knew right away this was going to be no ordinary call.

it's just not worth the effort &/or anguish.

IMHO, you need to get laid... or at least find a nice cute girl that you get along alright with.

HAHA! that's just the problem. it's totally and completely not worth putting any thought to it. i need to learn that already. what gets me isn't that i'm missing out on some lovin', it the fact that out of nearly 3 years of constant flow of girls, the ONE girl my body approves is some nutcase.

i forgot to tell you all what gave me signs of trouble from the very first day. she wouldn't talk to me at all the first few days i worked with her. at first i thought she was shy and smart and i liked that. hell i even trained her and she didn't say a word. finally when we came around to talking, she told me that she'd gone through a series of restaurants one after another and she got fired from her last restaurant because of a huge argument with the manager. so she applied for a bunch of places around the area and took the first callback which happened to be us. little did she know our restaurant would only add to her lousy record. what i don't understand is how these girls are so blind. another thing is she ordered carryout pizza from us one night and then called back from home saying it was undercooked and she wanted to complain to the manager and then got her dad on the line to complain. How are you going to complain to your own damn job when you're selling the damn food yourself.

She drove a mustang. said that she went back to the dealership to complain about a paint drip on the fender. dude What the F*ck. So all in all I'm quite happy that things ended the way they did. But what I don't understand is, why all of the girls are snobs and wierdos, and the one girl who arrives is worse than all of them combined.

OzFx, you and zoned019. which color you wanna take, red or white? red it is. saevil.gif i need a lot of wingmen. i have missed so many opportunities. so much if you ever met some of these girls i'd gladly accept a sucker punch from any one here. there are many reasons i didn't go for any one of them. should i have? maybe it would have been nice. you're young only once.

you guys have probably met a girl and told her, "damn i wonder what it would be like if we never met that one day, i'm so glad we did"... well, for me we never met and i'm calling out every day "hello, we never met, this is what life is like. anyone there?, hello"
Old 11-13-2006, 12:00 AM

HKC your love life is quite simular too mine. Women make you do some crazy things, I should know I went after a lesbian and I still want her, now thats crazy!