Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ghost Hunters

Old 02-02-2005, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ghost Hunters

Has anyone watched Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi? That is a creepy show if I have ever seen one. If you haven't checked it out, it is on tonight at 10PM est. Think Fear on MTV w/ people that know what they are doing, and don't think every little bump is a haunting. There is some scary stuff on there. shocked.gif
Old 02-02-2005, 05:10 PM

I don't know if I've seen that show but, around Halloween, they show a bunch of stuff like that. It's hard to know if some of that is created by the television staff or not..
Old 02-02-2005, 05:22 PM

Yeah, there are some questionable things, but there is some serious footage that is just unexplainable. I would check out http://the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ They are the ones that do the show, and they have footage online to see.

After sifting through the site, I found that these guys did some investigation and consultation on Fear. Kinda cool...
Old 02-03-2005, 07:22 AM

I like checking out www.theshadowlands.net - they have a page for ghosts, cyptozoology, and all kinds of stuff.

Their pics, sounds, and stuff are pretty creepy.

CHECK THIS OUT: www.anomalist.com <-- awesome site for incredibly weird and sometimes creepy news stories from around the world.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:49 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Is this the show that has a guy and a girl?? The guy is a clairvoiant (???) and the chick is a non-believer. I've caught a show on late night TV on the Star channel. They go looking for dead stars, first one I saw they were looking for Lucielle Ball, and the second time I caught it they were looking for Van Morrison. Pretty crazy.

The one time they were in this house that was haunted looking for Van and they had flashlights to look around. The girl put the flashlight right on this guys face, but you couldn't see his features very well. Turns out that this guy only showed up on camera, and that there was (1) nobody that looked like him on the set. (He had a mustache) (2) Nobody noticed he was standing there and they walked right by him!! Cool shizzz.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Joshuwa)
I like checking out www.theshadowlands.net - they have a page for ghosts, cyptozoology, and all kinds of stuff.

Their pics, sounds, and stuff are pretty creepy.

CHECK THIS OUT: www.anomalist.com <-- awesome site for incredibly weird and sometimes creepy news stories from around the world.

THat is some creepy stuff..I'm going to send them an email to see what they say..
Old 02-03-2005, 07:04 PM

I've seen ghosthunters a few times. Pretty cool show.
What do you guys/(girls) think on the whole 'do ghosts' exist subject?
Old 02-04-2005, 07:34 AM

I think things do exist that cannot be expalined..there are stuff out there but I don't know if they're "ghosts." I got some cool stories but I won't go into them here...
Old 02-04-2005, 07:51 AM

QUOTE (CyberShark)
I think things do exist that cannot be expalined..there are stuff out there but I don't know if they're "ghosts." I got some cool stories but I won't go into them here...

I agree...there are things that can't be explained, but I don't know if they are ghosts either. It could just be something that we don't know about yet, or it could be a haunting. I would put it on the same level as a David Copperfield show. I know I saw it, but I have no idea how it happened.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:00 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Agreed.

I think also it's a state of mind. If you go out and think, pffff, this is nothing, there's no such thing, then a sound isn't a sign. It's a cat playing with something upstairs.

On the flip side. Have an open mind, and wind coming through a doorway, a temperature change, any minor thing could be paranormal.

I believe it. There has got to be something to do after we're done here. LOL