Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ghetto Tuner

Old 02-22-2005, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ghetto Tuner

Whats the most ghetto tuner car in your city?

In my town its probably a Dodge Neon, all that I have to say about it is, stolen turbo, stolen injectors, and PVC piping for the turbo system.

The guy who drives it is pretty nice, but he makes stupid mistakes, he got caught going 140 and tried to run from the police, blew his engine in the process.
If that isnt ghetto then I dont know what is.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:52 PM

Ehh, stolen parts, not uncommon at all in my area, especially in them Hondas, good thing the Tib isnt as popular as the Civic or mine would be gone by now. Umm, theres so many ghetto cars around my area, theres this one Civic with RSX head and tailights, alot of people (ricers) at my school think its nice but I think the taillights look so bad. Saw another ghetto ride yesterday, one of those giant plastic wings that shoot out the sides, but only one side had that giant part. Oh yeah, then the fake Accord Skylines in my town are pretty ghetto too.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:52 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

hmm... In this town, YOU CANT HAVE 1 MOST GHETTOEST CAR. Its an immpossible choice, 10 cars have unpainted kits, and most of them are stock!

PS: I saw that your from Bemidji. I played a golf tournament up there a few years back.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I would have to say... hmm... tough choice. I'd have to say a white Civic...

- Dual exhaust on a stock I4
- PVC Intake
- Altezza Tails (eww...)
- Unpainted bodykit (unpainted its paperbag brown)
- Autozone Wing (woot!)

And it sounds like BREEEEEEEEEEEEE. And he actually thought his car was faster than my GSX a year ago (was around a mid 13 second car). Needless to say I raped him by 7 buslengths by the end of 1st gear (At the track... maybe... tongue.gif) Almost all the body kits here are painted, although everyone here is rice and not performance.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:12 PM

O god i could name on and on, living in a place where theres way too many rich white kids:

[*]Evolution VI with enough god damn neons and lights and bells and whistles all over it to attract a heard from 6 cities over hes got neons underneeth, inside, under the spoiler, under door handles, in wheel wells in front grills. U can go blind from looking at it at night.[*]Lancer OZ that has around over 100 raley stickers on it and advertisements from PIAA and Pireli and lotsa other crap thats not actualy on the car.[*]a new transam, all red, everythings red, the tints red, mufflers red, exhaust is red, its all red, and the best part is when your driving behind it from the rear axle theres a pair of "testicles" hanging from the back[*]an STI with a loud enough muffler that you can hear it when its idiling but it sounds like a high performance race car going at 200mph.[*]a Jaguar with a 3 foot high spoiler (not quite 3 feet but its definatly a ricer wing a honda owner would put on it) thats all thats on it but to deficate a Jaguar like that is just terrible.[*]GTO with diferant front and rear rims[*]A 1993 Porsche 928 6 diferant colors, none of them match, front bumpers diferant, side skirts diferant, hoods diferant, hatch is differant and body is differant[*]a 1990 Audi V8 thats had a plastic tarp over the rear stop lights for over 2 class years now.[*]1992 Daihatsu Rocky stock...................if anyone knows what this car is they know why its on this list.[*]I could go on and on listing car after car in the school parking lot...[/list]
Old 02-22-2005, 08:33 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i got some but not as bad as kit's

93 mustang, big wing, rusted steelies, kicked/smashed in front fender, and he just recently got his mustang logo stolen... hehe looks like somebody came up with a crowbar and took it...

95 eclipse with the chrome alteezas that go all across the back, eww big ricey exhaust tip(stock exhaust)

Probe GT with a big wing hanging on by a thread, body kit that is holy and even missing in some spots( you can see the screws with shredded plastic/fiberglass around it), its got keyed several times(prolly not a nice guy), fake hoodscoop, and of course the worn/chipped "probe GT" window decal

subaru RS that just drives around redlining his engine in neutral. if he cant find a parking spot in the best parking lot he will just sit and rev his engine for like 10minutes, its turbod and all but hes just a dick...

dont get me started on the hondas. they are the worst, ill give you a taste, bolt on 4" exhaust tips, unbacked decals, (badly) painted rims, smashed up sides, etc
Old 02-22-2005, 08:41 PM

That would be me.

Hahaha

There's also a white cavalier with an UGLY misfitting kit with mismatched paint and ugly window tint and ugly graphics and ugly ugly ugly ugly and fart can and UGLY

His cars pretty slow too, I beat him through traffic one day no problem.

Thats just my town though. Once I venture into Brentwood and CI its all over, Mexican and south american rice all over the place. Thats where the real ghetto shitty ass rice is. Makes my car look like a Mercedes Benz.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Kit-Fox)
    [*]Evolution VI with enough god damn neons and lights and bells and whistles all over it to attract a heard from 6 cities over hes got neons underneeth, inside, under the spoiler, under door handles, in wheel wells in front grills. U can go blind from looking at it at night.[/list]

http://www.rdtiburon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5488
Sounds familiar laugh.gif:
Old 02-22-2005, 09:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ He does have ya there. tongue.gif Just playin with ya Kit. And Transams are allowed to look bad as long as the come with the V8 (LS2s now? Not familiar with newer domestics)
Old 02-22-2005, 09:42 PM

worst rice I have seen comes in two flavors.. one was a old 300z like the red transam above.. EVERYTHING was red.. guy must like the colour.

The most Ghetto was a first gen CRX with a homemade bondo bodykit.. with the rough and uneven wheel flares that came six inches out from the body.. it also had two exhaust tips.. one was soot black from running rich, the other was as shiney as the day it was put on.