Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Getting ready for a blizzard....

Old 12-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Smile Getting ready for a blizzard....

So they're calling for 15-25 inches of snow here in the upstate NY area tonight, with strong winds...leading to blizzard conditions. I went out earlier and did a bunch of grocery shopping and bought some new movies in case Im stuck in the house over the next couple of days. tongue.gif

The tib is locked up in the garage and is hibernating for the season, and I have an old 4 wheel drive blazer as a winter beater. But I sure as hell wont be going anywhere if we get that much snow. I've lived in NY for quite a few years now, but I'll never be used to this winter sh*t. I really miss Cali more than ever during these times. *haha* Oh well....

Those of you that are getting hit with crazy winter weather as well...hope you all stay warm and be safe out there if you do any traveling. wink.gif
Old 12-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Good luck over there. We just got through an amazingly bad wind and rain storm here a couple of weeks ago. Hope things go well.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

We are supposed to get 12" here tonight. Elantra is still down with a broken fuel pump.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

We just got a foot here in CT on Thursday. We're looking at another 2-5 tonight followed by rain and ice. sad.gif