Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Get Paid To Take Surveys

Old 03-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

https://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php...n&lid=en-us

I've seen several members of another forum find success with this. I get bored at work and take online surveys sometimes. You don't get a ton of surveys, but they do pay. In a month, one guy said he spent 20 minutes on surveys and earned about $40. I figured it's worth a shot. Click the link to sign up

https://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php...n&lid=en-us

I just signed up tonight, so we'll see what happens with the surveys. cool.gif
Old 03-15-2007, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i signed up. ill give it a shot
Old 03-15-2007, 10:32 PM

I been wanting to do something like this but there are too many scams out there that I'm afraid...make sure to inform us if this work for you and if you actually make some money out of it.

Thanks.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:20 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Let us know if this works. I think it's a marketing hype. Guy signs up to a message board, says HEY EVERYBODY TAKE THIS SURVEY BECAUZE I GOT PAID MAD $$$$. Guy never posts again, but alot of people take the survey. The company gets alot of marketing research done, and the guy posts on another board starting the circle over.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

ARgh... I just realized that it's a referral program also. You get paid for those who sign up under you.

Everybody who signed up, Post their referral link (gotta send yourself a referral email to get it I think). I don't want to take all the referrals, we need to spread the love.

DTN, it's a very large forum that I grabbed this from. Let me check into it a little more.
I take surveys anyways, so if it doesn't pay, I'm not missing out on much. shrug.gif

here are quotes from the other forum. Thread was initially started in 2003 and becomes resurrected every 6 months or so. Thread currently has about 200 people signed up to this:
QUOTE (dlwfarm;2416636)
I recently joined surveysavvy and they send out surveys for $10-$30. I earned $30 last week and $10 this week. This seems like a really good program. I'm not sure how many people have heard of them. You do need to fill out several of their profile enhancers to get more surveys. They do pay, I've already requested and received my first check. Here's a link and then click on join.
url: xxxxxxxx
Hope someone gets some use out of this.

QUOTE (Absik001;2416688)
I have signed up 16th of Dec last year (wow, I can open a bottle of champaigne tomorrow ). I have earned $206 so far.

You won't become rich with these surveys, but it is definitely better than other survey sites.
[This message has been edited by Absik001 (edited Dec 15, 2003).]

QUOTE (essxjay;2854276)
Just bumping this back to the top.

I signed up in December, filled out all the member questionaires and didn't really think too much about this site.

Today I got an offer for a $50 survey, which I qualified for ^, and then just checked my account balance. And wuddya know, but I somehow had $20! So I just pulled the trigger on it and I should get a check here in a few weeks.

Folks, this site is definitely worth signing up for. Run! don't walk!!

QUOTE (Montreal;2860045)
Actually, I had signed up in April last year and then suddenly towards the end of the year I started getting a few high value surveys - mostly $50 to $75. I know have $550 in my account and I can say that I have certainly done my referrer's proud. Only, once I did not qualify for a survey but that was only for $30. I am waiting for the 1K mark to cash out and I have enough time!

QUOTE (Kremmen;2416686)
Don't worry. Surveysavvy doesn't work the way some of the others do ... and I consider that a good thing.

There are some survey sites which give you lots of invites to surveys worth nothing or maybe $1 each or less. Surveysavvy only sends invites when it has a survey for you and they usually pay $20 per survey. However, you won't get many surveys.

Now, personally, I prefer getting one survey every 4 months at $20+ each than 50 invitations to surveys, most of which I don't qualify for, and then only earning a buck or two for the ones I complete.

If you want surveys pounding your email box every few days, surveysavvy isn't for you.

I joined up during a conga about a year ago on FT (a shame people don't continue the old conga lines, rather than starting their own, IMHO) and nobody's ever done a survey as one of my referrals. :-(

QUOTE (rykodiscs;3046168)
I requested payment about a week ago and just got my check. Can confirm this is legit. Much better than Erewards IMHO

QUOTE (SchmutzigMSP;6586547)
Looks like the conga has stopped. I never saw this thread but have been using SurveySavvy for about a year now. I've been paid $118 thus far and the surveys have been pretty easy. So...I guess I'll start the conga back up again?

Here's my link:
xxxxxxxx

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
some people get 1 survey every 8 months, some get a few every month. Some get $2-$10 surveys, some get $50 surveys.
Companies pay to have these surveys completed because they need to know how people feel about certain topics, products, possible future products, etc. It depends on what the companies decide to pay. FILL OUT your profile and all

Make sure you fill out "My Portrait" information in order to receive surveys