Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Free Music Trick

Old 08-27-2007, 01:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Uuh wow. I just found a litle loophole to getting free music. If you go HERE and go to the bottom to "mp3 search" just type in any artist and song you want. It'll find it, then "test song". Under the songs it gives you the direct .mp3 link. If you go to the link you can save the music onto your computer in full quality.

I don't know if I'm just stupid and haven't done this yet or do I feel bad for the artists who are being cheated. Well, it's crazy but it works.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

cool! I'll keep that in mind, I hate using p2p software. Really it's perfectly legal... as long as you own the cd.

Anyways I've just about quit downloading mp3's, takes up too much space/time, I use pandora all the time now. I've got a couple stations fine tuned to my taste and I listen to them all day at work.

edit: actaully I'm listening to my foo fighters radio station and it's playing "simple man" cover by deftones... lol, try to find a radio station playing that!!