Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Free Money!

Old 03-21-2005, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Money!

I just found out about this from a local rider friend.. He made $300 bucks so far! NO hitches, NO catches.. Ive signed up and havent received any "unwanted" emails.. You DONT have to put in your SSN..

Give it a try.. Might be worth a shot, you never know.. http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/TG17595

You can also find things to buy laugh.gif
Old 03-21-2005, 08:13 PM

TheAll Solutions Networklets you Make Money From EVERYTHING! Home loans, Auto Sales, Car Loans, Para Legal Services, Nutritional Products, Gifts, Flowers, Prescriptions Meds, etc... Make Money While You Sleep with Your Own FREE Website, Identical to this site owned by Toby Grissette

So its your website? Do you get money everytime someone clicks on the offers or something?

Seems fishy to me with the way everything's all kinda cramed onto the front page...its like in your face.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:33 PM

I dunno.. Im trying it lol.. Im just going on what a friend said..

I guess (from what ive read) that when someone uses a link from that page its credited towards you (kinda like sponsors do with banner ad's).. Its also credited to other people or some crap, not exactly sure..

I dunno, worth a shot I guess.. Cant hurt me any so why the hell not? This guy I know did make $300 bucks from it and actually got the money so you never know..
Old 03-21-2005, 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Tibbychick)
...its like in your face.

Lol. I actually laughed out loud, I don't know why it was so funny to me but it was.

The free mini mac and ipod are sounding fishy, but free money, jamone now.