Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

The Flaming Needs To Stop!!!!

Old 01-30-2003, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default The Flaming Needs To Stop!!!!

Ok guys...I mean this in the nicest way possible, but

KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY...THERE IS ENTIRELY TOO MUCH FLAMING GOING ON!!!! This forum doesn't have a flame forum because we're a happy, neutral, non threatening type of community!

I know other forums have a flame area for you to go off, but it needs to stop here. No more flaming companies, no more flaming other members, and no more acting like a little child. If you don't like it, then maybe this isn't the forum for you. Please re-read the forum rules also.

I'm not saying this to be a jerk moderator, and I'm sure the other mods and Random (the admin) agree with me on this. We're all here to help people with their questions, and help keep the overall peace. If you have an issue with a company or another member, PLEASE EMAIL OR IM OR PM THEM. DO NOT POST FLAMES HERE. THEY WILL BE DELETED, EDITED, OR LOCKED.

As always, if you have any questions about the forum rules, email one of the mods or Random. Thanks, and lets continue to learn, and have fun. wink

[ January 30, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Visionz ]
Old 01-30-2003, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Heh heh...

So this goes for the moderators of the "Company Forums" right?

Just wanted to make sure.

moon poke (I LOVE those!)
Old 01-30-2003, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kinda seems ironic that you manage to flame others in a let's stop the flaming thread.

Personally, I don't see much flaming, but I do see differences in opinions.

The thing that needs to be realized is that this is a public forum, and peoples opinions on other products, mods and persons will always vary. Not everyone is going to be a follower and drink their kool-aid and take their pill.
Old 01-30-2003, 02:29 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I'm not flaming. I'm just restating the forum rules more in depth. As far as opinions go, I for one don't mind people voicing their opinion, as long as it's done properly. There'a right way to do it, and a wrong way. Most of the people who voice it, do it wrong. They start by attacking a member or a company and that shouldn't be done. Yes..this is a public forum. However, there are rules. If people don't like those rules, then like I said above..maybe this isn't the place for them. There's a very specific reason why alot of topics gets locked or because there is no flame forum here. We are trying to keep this a happy and positive forum as much as positive. People will always have more fun when they're in a community where people act mature, are helpful, and won't personally attack another person in view of the public. That's why we say if you have an issue with a company or another member, to email or get ahold of that person/company yourself and go from there.