Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Fishin' With Art

Old 07-15-2007, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Expect pics real soon.

We got up bright and early (around 6ish) and was gonna head out around 7. Sadly his small wee bimmer battery couldnt get my Tib to start so we went in the Bimmer (well not sadly about going in his car cos its cool but that my tib wouldnt start..)

We got lost and drove in a couple of long circles in Cape May (lmao) and ended up getting there around 9:30-10ish. Paid $10 (bastards) to park and tried there. I caught a couple of small perch, pretty pathetic really... Then it got so hot we couldnt stand it, went to the shaded part and I got eaten by bugs and Art caught a few 'weedfish'. LOL.

Then we went out searching for somewhere else and stumbled accross a brackish water place with an old train bridge (wooden. pre WW1).

Started off with lure grubs and I tried a couple of plastic worms and I could feel tiny tap bites. Realised these fish were small and we switched over to nightcrawlers.

And at once we started pulling in sunnies. Small at first but they got bigger (some close to a pound).

The Coupe de gras was my crappy, weighing in (I would guess) @ around 2-3lbs which was pretty cool and it put up a good fight.

Vert pretty fish, and Art should be along soon with some pics for the forum smile.gif
Old 07-15-2007, 04:28 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

did you guys eat it?
Old 07-15-2007, 04:51 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Nah, we both ate a serious case of sunburn tho owned.gif

I suspect he sent me more but I didnt get em 02.gif
Old 07-15-2007, 05:42 PM

Unfortunatly, that is all of them. The one "Pic" was really a video. It's a new camera and I did not realize I had accidently hit the lever up into video mode