Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

First Bernie Mac, Now Isaac Hayes....

Old 08-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

As some of you know, Bernie Mac passed away over the weekend. So did Isaac Hayes. He did the theme song for Shaft, and was the voice of Chef on South Park. No more chocolate salty balls.

They say these things happen in 3's. Wonder who's next.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was really suprised to hear about bernie mac, wasn't aware of his condition. also didn't realize he was 50. shame to hear.

heard about isaac this morning. they did a salty balls tribute on the radio though. fing02.gif
Old 08-11-2008, 10:39 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

my wife told me last time about Issac Hayes

i doubt it but maybe south park will do something for him even though he was not doing the show for a couple seasons now

would be nice if they did seeing he was with them since the beginning
Old 08-11-2008, 10:50 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Pony

You're next.

Seriously, who cares. We all die. The time of the original post and my response, tens of thousands have died.

And many more were born.

I just hope it's not Eddie Murphy. mad.gif
Old 08-11-2008, 11:01 PM

RIP Bernie and Isaac. Id love to see a South Park tribute as well.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Administrator

QUOTE (Jed118 @ Aug 12 2008, 05:50 AM)
Seriously, who cares.

Way to show compassion for people who have brought more entertainment to the world than you'll ever dream of trying to do. squint.gif
Old 08-13-2008, 04:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Pony

I don't dream of entertaining people. Compassion for the dead? Did you even know him? Are their families going to come here and read this? You know how many wonderful people die each day that we haven't heard of? If we stopped each time a celeb died and cried about it, we'd have no time for our own lives... speaking of which...
Old 08-13-2008, 05:17 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

^^^

your are a f***ing douche bag to be honest...I dont care if i get warned or not I am just saying what everybody thinks...do you have a tiburon, no...a f***ing pony

that f***ing sucks!!!

how about just shutting the f*** up...no one cares who you are and i hope you stay off this site
Old 08-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Banned

lmao.gif lmao.gif haha.gif haha.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

noice.. i don't think you'll even get warned for that, cuz the only one that really likes JED on here is his wife. pretty much every post made on here by him has been useless to anything RD.

not saying that he doesn't know his shit, cuz he knows a TON of shit that i don't but im just saying, to rdtiburon.com he is a completely useless member.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Administrator

QUOTE (Jed118 @ Aug 13 2008, 10:36 PM)
I don't dream of entertaining people. Compassion for the dead? Did you even know him? Are their families going to come here and read this? You know how many wonderful people die each day that we haven't heard of? If we stopped each time a celeb died and cried about it, we'd have no time for our own lives... speaking of which...

Doesnt matter if you, myself, or anyone else on this site knew them or even if anyone that DOES know them comes here and reads your reply. The fact is, 2 people died, and you just showed how disrespectful you are by saying who cares. Yes, people die every day. That still doesnt give you the right to be an ass and show disrespect to them.

But I guess if we all go by your logic, then the next time someone you know or is close to you dies, we all can sit here and say "who cares."