Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Ff7 Movie

Old 04-25-2006, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know how many people out there was as in love with Final Fantasy 7 (Playstation1 1997) as was (and still am), but the movie continuing the story finally came out today!!! I've only been able to see the first 45 minutes earlier today between jobs; but, it's UNBELIEVABLE!!!! AND BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to watch the rest. Anybody who was at the least entertained by the game should at least see this movie. Seriously. Go rent it tonight!!! lol...
Old 04-25-2006, 08:26 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I was ADDICTED to this game. Only time i gave up eating and school to play a video game. lmao.gif

I can't wait to see this movie, saw the previews (I hope I'm not dissapointed like Aeon Flux 02.gif )

WAIT WOAH! It's OUT? I thought it was coming to theaters in MAy or something...
Damn, Imma have to check that out..
Old 04-25-2006, 08:27 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

if your talkin about advent children your about a year late mang...
Old 04-25-2006, 08:31 PM

^^^ Yes. But I ment finally in the US and in English. G4TEC TV only previewed it in JAPANEESE. Even they didn't know when it'd come out for us.

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Apr 25 2006, 07:26 PM)
I was ADDICTED to this game. Only time i gave up eating and school to play a video game. lmao.gif

I can't wait to see this movie, saw the previews (I hope I'm not dissapointed like Aeon Flux 02.gif )

WAIT WOAH! It's OUT? I thought it was coming to theaters in MAy or something...
Damn, Imma have to check that out..

^^^ Check Target or Walmart. I know hey have it here. Or at least Target did. I bought the second to last one at 12pm today
Old 04-25-2006, 08:36 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

meh they make it stupid when they swap it over to english

ill take subtitles anyday at least fans get it WAY closer to the story line
Old 04-25-2006, 08:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^^ditto.

i didnt play it, but i nearly watched my little brother play it for an entire summer. i remember waking him up some days back when we shared a room to get him to play it. that game was addicting and i didnt even play it!

but yeah, just get the japanese version. i downloaded it and liked it a bunch with subtitles.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:46 PM

I can't stand subtittles. I can't seem to read the darn subtitles and pay attention to what's going on at the same time. Not to mention the fact that I'm a slow reader. I always end up missing half the dialauge before the subtitle moves onto the next set of lines. Not to mention that I can't watch it home with anyone because I always have to pause the move to get the whole line. lol... me and school didn't get along mutch. Hasn't anybody noticed? lol...

Also, this dvd came with an extra disc with tons of extras. Can't wit to watch that disc too.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:00 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Advent Children right? I have this on my Hard drive. It's been 6 months and I still haven't watched it. I don't know if i'm goign to throw it away or have the balls to watch this Jap shit.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:25 PM

^^^ $20 bucks man. Go to Target or Walmart or wherevr else sells DVD's around you.

The extra's DVD is pretty darn cool. I'm still waiting for the big screne to watch the movie tho. Darn Kings/Sharks games!!! Grrrrr....
Old 04-25-2006, 11:42 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i didn't like it. i saw it with jap subtitles. sure the graphics were cool... but i guess i was looking for something more realistic to the game, not some ninja computerized fighting; i can see spiderman for that crap. and to see all of the characters return in the end is just stupid, like "hey let's throw those characters in just to make the ending better".

they should recreate the movie in real life. they should recreate the entire game for PS3. that would sell like grandma's apple pie.