Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

A Few Videos

Old 03-13-2006, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

If you liked those, you might like these...

Interpreti...Pearl Jam
Lukin...

Interpreti...A.F.I.
Girls Not Grey...

Interpreti...My Chemical Romance
This one's alright..

Interpreti...Nickelback
Phorograph...

ROFLMAO!!!!!! \/ \/
Interpreti...Brand New
The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
(warning, emo kids may be offended..)[/u]

emo kid, you just got owned.gif

To the sender:
Emo was spawned a few years ago by the spontanious melding of water-logged tissues, less-than-talented punk band members, and teenage angst. Basically, this is emo "scene kids" in a nutshell: It's a bunch of skinny white boys and ugly girls who dye their hair "as black as the emptiness that is my soul," wear a lot of plaid pants with white belts, and then the boys make out with each other. Then they cry a lot. They complain incessently about how bad they have it. Especially the upper-middle class white kids from affluent areas of the country. They have it so tough, ya know? They didn't get the car they wanted for their birthday, etc. So then they whine and complain about their parents and how much they suck because their parents are only trying to hold them down. Then after a band exhausts the "parent thing," the band moves on to how some random girl "ripped their heart out and crapped all over it" or some such crybaby bullshit. Then the band will write 500 f***ing songs about that subject, one of which will be garunteed to be overplayed on every major radiostation within days. This definition also includes "nu metal."

After that, the boys will make out with the boys some more. The girls will get jealous and angry. Then that will spawn "emo girl" music.

Sorry if anyone here likes emo. I really don't mind some of it. But the scene kids who scribble teardrops on their face with sharpees just need to die in a fire. We've got a flippin infestation back in Seattle and its awful. These kids just swear that life is so horrible and the pain will never end. f***ing selfish little wankers don't realize that EVERYONE goes through what they do. IT'S CALLED BEING A TEENAGER!!!!!!!!! FGHAIGASH!!!!!!!! Emo scene kids think, that for some reason, they are special. They're just too narrow-minded to know otherwise.

Hope this cleared the issue up.

And please, don't confuse "punk" with emo. Punk would be bands like Rancid or Black Flag. Not A.F.I.

There will be a quiz on this later. That is all. Class dismissed.

EMO Volume 1- on presale this week, autographed copies at a discounted price, and for a limited time only, coupons for "as black as the emptiness that is my soul" hair color. (tissues sold seprately, but located nearby on the same shelf)

...lmao.gif
Old 03-13-2006, 08:21 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Are you sure that the Steering wheel didn't have some sort of "Assist" mode? Like the steering wheel itself is controlling the game?
Old 03-13-2006, 09:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (silvertibbs @ Feb 6 2006, 07:07 PM)
I dunno, I think it's a program that shows you what you have to do to get gold.

honestly look at the first couple times the wheel turns. I'd be willing to bet a good dollar that the kid is just holding on to the steering wheel, and isn't even driving.

Seriously, take a look.

yeah, but it looks like he is using the pedals underneath the wheel correctly.