Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Fahrenheit 9/11

Old 06-24-2004, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

I wanna know what some of you guys think of this film and what it has to say. Will you see it?

I personally will not support it. In my eyes, Michael Moore is a communist and no money should be going to him. Who does he think he is? I think he should be deported and never allowed back into this country.

This guy is a joke and the only people who take him seriously are also communists.

IN MY OPINION, OF COURSE.
Old 06-24-2004, 03:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Fahrenheit 9/11

I personally think he should be raped with a Swordfish.
Old 06-24-2004, 03:52 PM

what does this guy do exactly.... i've never seen any of his films or anything... haha read about him in hustler once but it was just one of those bullshiz things that ol larry puts into the mag to get money
Old 06-24-2004, 03:57 PM

He's done movies like...

Bowling For Columbine.

I can't remember any others.

They are all shit Documentary type movies anyways. I could cut together enough clips from Regan to make him look like a Nazi.

f***in loser.
Old 06-24-2004, 04:01 PM

i see... makes sense why you guys hate him... guess he isnt worth watching. but i do remember seeing that "bowling for columbine"...... we have it at movie gallery
Old 06-24-2004, 04:06 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

he's just someone who hates G-dub and wants him outta office. as far as i'm concerned, he's a communist. have you seen the commercials for the movie?! rediculous. "what does our leader do after a terrorist attack?"...."he takes a vacation". and then it shows him playing golf and such

ya...right. thats EXACTLY what Bush did after 9/11

the guy is rediculous and deserves to be sent to Abu Ghraib Prison

side note: the auther of Fahrenheit 451 (great book) will probably be suing Michael Moore for pretty much stealing the title. i hope that happens... fvckin commy!!
Old 06-24-2004, 04:13 PM

Michael Moore portrays his movies as documentaries. However, he takes scenes and splices them together, slants quotes and basically does everything unethical that you can think of to make people believe his viewpoint. He also did a movie , "Roger & Me" which was about the closing of a General Motors plant in Flint Michigan. He attempted to blame the closing of the plant on General Motors, which it wasn't. He is a huge liberal and tries to tear down anything or anyone who doesn't see the world his way.

There is a scene in Bowling for Columbine where he signs up for a bank account and walks out with a rifle. While it was true that you were able to get a rifle when signing up for an account, there was a 30 day waiting period where you had a background check ran, just as a background check is run any time you purchase a gun from a licensed gun retailer. His movies are anything but truthful and forthcoming. A good adjective I have heard is subversive.
Old 06-24-2004, 04:13 PM

i think g-dub is a nazi. but then again thats just me... and millions and millions and millions of other people.
Old 06-24-2004, 04:21 PM

Whom are mostly Canadians and who's opinons on the matter don't matter.

LOL

Keep this on topic guys.

Old 06-24-2004, 05:27 PM

Well I agree that his movies are basicly worthless but I also agree with joe that g-bud is about as bright as a bag of rocks. He has destroyed and degraded this country more than any terrorists could.